“Authentic Indian Food”

Taaza Indian Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Taaza Indian Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 491 Restaurants in Roanoke
Price range: US$5 - US$22
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A Full service Indian Cuisine served with a flair. Come and experience the cuisine in a authentic way.
Reviewed 10 August 2017

A meal at Taaza is a must whenever we are going to Roanoke. We study in Virginia Tech and whenever we visit Roanoke area, we always eat at Tazza. Nice environment, delicious food, friendly waiters and waitresses, and reasonable prices.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

I love Indian food so I'm really glad Taaza is within walking distance. The restaurant is pretty inside and the staff was friendly. They prepared a vegan buffet for us and it was only $8! I will be going back often because the food was delicious and inexpensive.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

This restaurant is tucked into an outskirt of Roanoke, and the area was a little questionable. We were pleasantly surprised with the menu and knowledge of gluten free food options (beware if you have Celiac Disease because not all items marked GFare). The food was very tasty and the serving were generous. We would go back!

Reviewed 7 May 2017

Food was excellent. Portions were adequate. Service was excellent, Wait staff was very professional and accommodating. I went with 2 people (1 that hadn't eaten Indian food often) they BOTH loved the food.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

As a former missionary to South India I have had my share of Indian food. Glad they heated up the spice for me!! Taaza was dang good. They have a decent tap beer selection. Good appetizers. Happy hours prices are awesome with appetizers 1/2 price at the bar. $3 drinks. The soup was AWESOME. Fish was good, serving size average. Prateek our waiter was incredible. Naan tasty.

1  Thank Quigg L

Been to Taaza Indian Cuisine? Share your experiences!