“Very Enjoyable!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Kind of a old school restaurant and that's a good thing! Service food is very good here. I had the crab cakes found them delicious. I also like how they serve their salads to you.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I had the lobster and prime rib. Wife had the shrimp, scallops and chicken dish, son got lobster, daughter had shrimp scampi. Everything was excellent as well as the service. The lemon mascarpone cheesecake was awesome

Reviewed 25 June 2017

My wife and I held our son's wedding rehearsal dinner at the Coach and Four. Our party size was about 50 and we were given a private room. The atmosphere of the room was very pleasant. Our guests were able to select from six menu choices for their entree and three choices for dessert. The food was delicious and the wait staff took very good care of us. My wife and I only heard complimentary feedback from our guests. We thought the cost for the event was very reasonable.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Wife and I had the prime rib which was delicious. I had an end cut king. She had queen and it was cooked to order. Service was very good despite two large parties going on, on a Saturday night. Escargot was very good. Crab cake was ok. Drinks were very reasonable. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Very accommodating. Went in with no reservations and we were treated as if we did indeed have reservations. Great food. Great place to visit