“So good!!”

City Corner 2
Ranked #56 of 491 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

This was the best Thai restaurant my husband and I have ever been to. We were visiting Roanoke for the first time and decided to try it. I got the massaman curry and it was delicious! Prices were great as well! This would definitely be a regular stop for us if we lived here.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

This is in a part of the town I rarely visit and I would not have known about it but for TripAdvisor. In fact, I have driven by it before and did not even realize it was a restaurant. It looks like an old convenience store which as been converted to a Thai grocery store.

But that is very deceptive. It is a very pleasant environment inside and the waiters were very friendly and attentive. There is a huge choice on the menu and all dishes can be made vegetarian by substituting tofu. We both had curries, one red and one green, and both were excellent.

We will definitely return.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Don't miss this great spot for Thai food. Small, family run but very good. Pictures of average $10. Worth a stop.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

I drive by this place every day going to and from work and never even noticed it. I mean, it looks like an abandoned service station in the middle of a rundown business district. But then i read the reviews about it and thought I'd give it a try. My daughter and I pulled in for lunch around 1 and were surprised and pleased to see that the parking lot was filled with cars and were lucky to get last available seat. Always a good sign. And, thankfully, the interior is rather quaint and authentic; the service was excellent and the food was as good as any Asian fair I've had to date. Highly recommend it.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

Very rarely do I get to look at a menu and be spoiled for choice. There's so much here! It's very authentic, down to the older gentleman telling you off if you're not eating the dish correctly! It's well hidden and seems to be a "know someone" sort of place but the menu just keeps on and on and on. Also bubble tea, best Thai bubble tea in Roanoke and have stopped in just for that.