All reviews laminate floors the mexican restaurant breakfast room king room stayed one night beds were comfortable yogurt would stay here again
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

This is a motel style hotel that has been renovated very nicely. There were minor issues: the pool was closed, my key card didn't work for the fitness room, I could hear people talking outside my room as if they were standing next to me... But the room was $54. The staff was friendly, the room was clean and nicely decorated, breakfast was solid and spacious. It greatly exceeded my expectations.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 July 2018

As was stated in another review, this is an older property that has been somewhat renovated, judging by the older style air conditioning units and the full windows on the front. The pool was evidently built with the place, as it was not stuck out on the parking lot like they are in so many places. They also had lots of parking for longer rigs. I wasn't really thrilled with the desk clerk who insisted that we have to get a room on the 2nd floor when I specifically requested a first floor room when we'd reserved 3 months prior. (No elevators.) They must have also had troubles with locals, as there were signs all over the place stating that locals were not welcome and they'd refund your money if you were a local (making me feel sorry for someone looking for a budget place to stay if a pipe had burst in their home or similar). The breakfast room was huge and they had a nice offering.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2018

Don't be fooled by the photos on their website or even the lobby. The carpet in our room had stains in several places and had not been vacuumed. There was sheetrock or something else on the floor. The vanity was broken and the walls were damaged in several places. There was a hair in the bathroom.The nightstand had some liquid stains that we could wipe off with a wash cloth. The only good thing was the employees at the front desk.We didn't eat the breakfast because we questioned how clean the kitchen was considering the state of our room. I would not stay here!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

This is a dressed up old motel. Doors are on the outside. The furniture was old and beat up. The floors are fake hardwood. The beds are harder. There's an ugly orange vinyl chair straight from the 70's.

The manager was rude. The front desk was understaffed and it took a long time to check in.

I could have stayed down the road at a Super 8 for half the price and got the same thing. Maybe better.

Stay somewhere else.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Stayed one night and the price was great 66.49. King size bed, large clean room. Nice outdoor pool and the ground where well kept. The front desk area was very nice and the lady at the desk was great. The continental breakfast was really good and the area was very big with a great view.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple