See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Pictures are worth a thousand words....FILTHY. WOULDN'T STAY AGAIN FOR FREE. There is nothing as customer service here either they refused to give us our money back before we even went into the room they refused to give us a receipt the price outside said 3995 a night we were charged 60 again could not get a receipt when we went to complain and ask for my money back they simply refused either one the manager on duty it was actually walking down the sidewalk screaming and yelling at one of the patrons so that it was hard to miss the conversation very embarrassing for that person I'm sure again no customer service whatsoever there again room filthy you couldn't even see the the filth in the shower the stains on the cartons and on the bathtub so again no shower and scared to lay on the bed couldn't sit on the furniture because of the stains again wouldn't stay there for free.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2018

Obvious from the majority of the other reviews that I am on the right track here..could not believe the condition of this place! Sad and scary and, well, if you are looking to score some illegal stuff, I can tell you it is there and being sold and used out of the rooms. Guess that is why it appeals to local users and dealers. I can say this with certainty as I found a family member (unfortunately) at this hotel and that is exactly what they were doing..selling and buying! Of course I called the cops to help me and the cops did not seemed shocked..guess this is a regular stop during their shifts. I would say just stay away...Roanoke has so many other options.

Room Tip: Best just to avoid...
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel is disgusting should be closed. False advertising. The rooms are worn out and dirty the furniture is worn out. The bed was OK we felt very security unsafe and would advise people to bypass this hotel

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

If you want to buy drugs this is the place to go. Renting rooms by the hour is popular looking at the clientele. Whilst it might have features to achieve a higher rating don’t be fooled.
You can’t polish a turd!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

The advertisement that is in the room when there's not I asked for a coffee pot but they advertise they furniture and the room stink the bedspread don't fit the room and it stinks they don't use water to clean the bathrooms they use a spray bottle and a rag you never found to turn on the water I never sleep on the sheets don't know what you might find I stay here tonight but this is my last night be at night then from now on I'm going to Motel 6 one block up the street

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo