All reviews room was clean mexican restaurant stayed here for one night easy access would stay again marijuana odor interstate
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Housekeeping was great and checking in/ out was easy. A/C and heating works perfectly well. Bathrooms were tidy, a nice plus is that the location is right in front of a waffle house and mexican restaurant. I definitely enjoyed my three nights there.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Roanoke VA, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear Michelle,
We're so grateful to know that you loved your stay with us! We care deeply about all of our guests, and we're thrilled to read your encouraging comments about our easy check-in, diligent housekeeping service, and tidy bathrooms. Also, we know how important it is to stay in a convenient location, and we're happy that ours worked well for you. We appreciate your business and would be honored to serve you again here at Super 8 Roanoke.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

Overall the stay was decent the only complaint I really have was around 10 pm it sounded like someone was beating on the heat ducts for some reason and woke me up a few times that was definitely unwanted.

Room tip: Cut back on the air freshener.
Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Roanoke VA, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Thank you for your valuable feedback. It is certainly unusual to hear that you encountered some noise issues with the heating and we will have our maintenance team take a look. We're happy that you enjoyed an otherwise comfortable and relaxing stay and we would love the chance to make your next visit even more exceptional! Depend on us on your return to Roanoke.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

Its a place to stay and is not expensive. We arrived fairly late and one unique feature we did not notice until the morning was a lack of a shower curtain. So the bathroom gets a bit wet. One thing we did notice after we arrived was the spiders in the room. The breakfast was the predictable "meh, continental" affair. Staff was friendly enough. I would not go back but I have seen worse.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2018

not friendly during check in, internet is a open unsecured connection where I believe I was hacked. shortly after leaving the hotel, after getting strange pop ups on my phone from dating sites etc. Which ive never used. The breakfast is terrible, be prepared for toast and cereal and no spoons to eat your cereal with my daughter had to use a fork to eat corn flakes. I would never stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Roanoke VA, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

We are truly sorry that your stay didn't live up to your standards and that our breakfast, internet connection, and service did not meet your expectations. We value your feedback and will certainly address your concerns with our team as we always strive to do better. We hope you had a wonderful rest of your trip.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Reservations were made for a group, all smoking rooms. So we asked if we could change our room to non smoking because we were taking another couples place and we were told no. We are both highly sensitive to smoke. It was terrible. The room was nasty. The room walls and bathroom walls had something all over them, running down them, but dried. The water was extremely hot and not knowing I burned my hand.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Carole,
Thank you for reaching out with your concerns. We always attempt to accommodate the needs of our guests and would like to apologize for this not being possible with your reservation. We also regret to hear about the condition in which you found your room and are sorry to hear about your hand. We hope you are feeling better! Your feedback will be shared with our team to ensure our high standards in hospitality and accommodations are being achieved. Thank you for sharing, so we know how to make your next stay even better.