“An adventure away from the city”
Every porch needs rockers. These are very soothing to enjoy a cup of coffee or tea in the morning.
Summer time at the cabin. Side view from the shade of the magnificent walnut tree.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Summer time at the cabin.
Side view from the shade of the magnificent walnut tree.
This is where the hot tub is located. It is outside...but you won't want to leave it. Very roomy.
Hot tub is located in a separate building and it is well worth leaving the cabin to enjoy.
A very large yard with over 3.5 acres and 12 adjacent acres to roam.
Appreciation of cabin and hot tub area within a secluded, quiet, and green setting.
Dining area with beautiful original hand hewn logs.
Kitchen with stainless appliances.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
John E
“An adventure away from the city”
Reviewed 22 January 2017 for a stay in November 2016

My kids love trains. I took them here with my wife and they absolutely loved it. We scheduled out every visit and we grew much closer. When we weren't watching trains, my wife and I went antiquing and found some great furniture for our home. I plan to go back in the future.

14 Feb 2017
Thanks so much for your thoughtful review. What a great way to spend the time with your kids. My guests comment about the trains and love the "train noise" as well. This is a great antiquing area and a very relaxing cabin. Thanks for staying at Green Valley Junction, one of three very uniquely beautiful homes and cabins of Peaceful Properties...Green...Serene.
cebogue
Boston, Massachusetts
“Wonderful Mountain Getaway”
Reviewed 12 January 2017 for a stay in November 2016

I recently accompanied my fiancé to Rileyville to meet his family over Thanksgiving holiday. We drove all day from Boston and were so relieved to finally arrive at the cabin (even though it was midnight!!). Upon waking up the next morning, my breath was taken away at the sun rising over the property. It was simply beautiful! The cabin itself was maintained very well and felt like a second home. We were able to use the giant TV in the living room to watch the Thanksgiving Day Parade while eating a hearty breakfast and drinking our coffee! The owners really did a great job keeping the place in tip-top shape for our visit. We will definitely be back!!

Your age range 25-34
14 Feb 2017
Thank you for your very gracious review. It sounds like you had a very wonderful time visiting and meeting family while returning to relax in the cabin. It was my pleasure to have you as my guest. I appreciate how you and your party left the cabin and are grateful for guests like you. Thanks so much for choosing to stay at Green Valley Junction. Green...Serene.
Brian E
“Amazing views and Cozy Feeling!”
Reviewed 9 January 2017 for a stay in November 2016

My significant other and I stayed at GVJ back in November and our stay was oddly warm for Virginia in November. With daytime weather around the 70s, we were able to really take in the mountain air while sipping our coffee on the front porch rocking chairs. The cozy environment of the property had us feeling at home within minutes of arriving! And, once the air cooled off and the sun set, we enjoyed relaxing in the hot tub or making a warm fire in the firepit. During our stay, we also found a fantastic (you HAVE to try the potatoes) breakfast restaurant not too far away called Uncle Buck's. I'm happy to say the owners did a fantastic job with this location and we will be visiting again!

Your age range 25-34
14 Feb 2017
Thank you so much for your review and it was a pleasure to host your stay at Green Valley Junction. This is a very cozy and secluded area but not so much that it is difficult to drive to Luray, 15 minutes away. A beautiful location and property to unwind and refresh. Thanks for choosing to stay at Green Valley Junction, one of three uniquely gorgeous properties of Peaceful Properties...Green...Serene.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$150
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing