“Fantastic stay”

Ma Margaret's House B&B
Ranked #1 of 5 Reedville B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Ma Margaret's is a clean and relaxing home for a fantastic stay. My room was a comfortable and clean oasis. The staff are warm and friendly. The breakfast is always gourmet and more then someone could possibly finish. This is a must stay for a remarkable Northern Neck vacation!

Room Tip: Extra paper supplies under the bathroom sink would be a plus.
Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Overall, great stay and breakfast was fantastic; especially the blueberry pancakes. I would definitely recommend Ma Margaret's to family and friends for a weekend getaway or staycation. I am looking forward to my next visit.

Room Tip: AC was not working, but the ceiling fan compensated for that factor. In addition, we opened a windo...
Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Alva J, Owner at Ma Margaret's House B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Thank you for your review. I enjoy making my homemade blueberry pancakes and I'm especially happy that you enjoyed as well.

Warm regards,
Alva

Reviewed 16 July 2017

This is a beautiful B&B, with delicious breakfasts! You will not be disappointed. The room was comfortable and clean. The house has a personal history for the owner, as it belonged to her grandmother, and it is beautifully and lovingly restored. I look forward to visiting the area again and staying here. (Did I mention the wonderful breakfasts???)

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2017

My husband and I stayed at Ma Margarets for our anniversary. It was wonderful; beautiful setting, comfortable room with mini fridge, TV, microwave, and private bathroom. Alva's breakfast was amazing, fresh fruit, coffee, and juice. Then homemade blueberry pancakes with homemade blueberry syrup, scrambled eggs, and shrimp, sausage, and grits. It was incredible. We want to make it an annual event.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2017

We rented all of the rooms here to attend a wedding. We had three generations in the house and the rooms were so comfy for everyone. Miss Alva was a very gracious hostess,and made fantastic breakfasts! She was wonderfully accommodating to our grandson's dietary needs. The place is beautiful and comfortable. We were very happy with our experience there. The wedding was made all the more special in that we were able to relax and enjoy ourselves before and after. Wonderful place to stay!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Been to Ma Margaret's House B&B? Share your experiences!