“Timing is everything”

Add it.
Subway
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 25 January 2017

I've been here a few times and some days it's nice, pleasant and service is friendly....other times the employees are not nice and even the customers are sketchy....

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank S5642AIjessicah

Reviewed 22 June 2016

Nothing special. Don't take coupons. Not overly welcoming. Cookies not fresh and gooey. Not on the top of my list

Date of visit: July 2015
1  Thank SusanS5324
Reviewed 14 July 2015

I have been eating here for the past eleven years. The food is always consistent, the bread is always fresh and the staff is helpful. In addition, the restaurant is kept clean and the bathrooms are tidy, clean and neat.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 29 April 2015

I go to this subway about 3 or 4 times a month. Service depends on who is working the counter, and how busy they are. So, sometimes things are good, sometimes I wished there was another choice nearby. They did remodel recently.

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We generally eat at Subway if we want something other than burgers when out for a quick lunch with the kids. This stop was for a light/lazy dinner. We had carryout, as the kids were home playing and we didn't want to make them stop before heading out.

The lady behind the counter was great, she wasn't intimidated by the fact I walked in carrying a notebook making it look like we had a HUGE order instead of the 3 subs and 2 salads it ended up being. She was nice, polite, and sociable the whole time. I actually miss that kind of service.

Date of visit: July 2014