“Average”

Add it.
Subway
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 22 June 2016

Nothing special. Don't take coupons. Not overly welcoming. Cookies not fresh and gooey. Not on the top of my list

1  Thank SusanS5324

Reviewed 14 July 2015

I have been eating here for the past eleven years. The food is always consistent, the bread is always fresh and the staff is helpful. In addition, the restaurant is kept clean and the bathrooms are tidy, clean and neat.

Reviewed 29 April 2015

I go to this subway about 3 or 4 times a month. Service depends on who is working the counter, and how busy they are. So, sometimes things are good, sometimes I wished there was another choice nearby. They did remodel recently.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We generally eat at Subway if we want something other than burgers when out for a quick lunch with the kids. This stop was for a light/lazy dinner. We had carryout, as the kids were home playing and we didn't want to make them stop before heading out.

The lady behind the counter was great, she wasn't intimidated by the fact I walked in carrying a notebook making it look like we had a HUGE order instead of the 3 subs and 2 salads it ended up being. She was nice, polite, and sociable the whole time. I actually miss that kind of service.

Reviewed 8 September 2012

I generally like Subway, but the Subway in Providence Forge is my favorite. They carry flatbread, reducing the amount of bread, which to my view takes away from the tasty fillings. They carry a wide variety of fillings, including my favorites, the sweet cherry peppers and banana peppers. They also put just enough dressing on it, so the sandwich is not soggy.