Still
Ranked #2 of 193 Restaurants in Portsmouth
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Whenever we have friends or family in town we always take them to Still. Terrific atmosphere and tapas place that has a great bar and a diverse selection of whiskey. Great place for an appetizer or full meal. Fresh, delicious food and knowledgeable staff regarding gluten free and vegan choices.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had our first visit August 4. Loved everything about this place. The ambiance is intimate, candlelight and below street level. The service unparalleled. Tapas menu with impressive wine list. We had duck tacos (to die for), tater tots, crab cake, cheese plate, mac n cheese and vindaloo. The vindaloo was my least favorite, too sweet. Everything else I can't wait to have again. My husband LOVED the bread pudding. One of my favorite top 3 restaurants in the Hampton Roads area.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

The atmosphere was cozy with dim lighting and jazz music from a bygone era. The tapas style food was flavorful, different and filling. We went for lunch but will most definitely be back to try dinner!

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Great place for a date night. I've never experienced tapas before, so wasn't sure what to expect, but the reviews on TA led me here and they were spot on! We tried the sausage trio (rabbit, buffalo, venison), crab dip, scallops, shrimp & grits, and the crem brûlée---everything was amazing! The scallops were cooked to perfection, the crab dip was rich and flavorful, sausage trio was interesting (never had rabbit before!), and dessert was the right amount of sweetness to split between us. The feel and atmosphere of Still was inviting---we could have stayed all night drinking and tasting! Their bourbon list is fantastic. The only disappointment was the cronut wasn't available and my husband was really looking forward to trying it! Our server was on top of things and provided excellent service. If we ever find our way back to Portsmouth, we will definitely be back!

Reviewed 7 June 2017

We wanted something a little different for dinner on the evening of our 35th Anniversary. We found it at Still. We love tapas and this place has great tapas and great Bourbon and Whisky and Whiskey.