See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I loved the room it had plenty of space for my kids to Run around. The front desk people where awesome. I know they're Under New Management now we're just waiting for them to fix the the pool I love it 114

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank wizop0216
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

If I could give this place a negative 100 I would. It is by far the worst place I have ever stayed in and I have done some extensive budget traveling. I don't even know where to begin, I guess with the stench upon entering the room which smelled like mold, stale cigarettes and a grandmas house (not in a good way). The carpet was covered in suspicious stains. There was what appeared to be blood on the mattress, pillows and lamp shade. Had there been a murder there recently??? The lamp shade itself was shredded like a wild animal had been loose in there! The box spring was broken making the bed sink in the middle, impossible to sleep in. The curtains were ripped and barely hanging over the window. The "comforter" if you want to call it that , was covered in stains. The smoke detector was missing and wires were hanging from the wall. I immediately asked to switch rooms, the manager refused my request. I asked for a refund and he said that the owner wasn't there until Monday (I later was told that the man I was speaking to WAS the owner). I asked for fresh pillows and linens. He said they would bring them in ten minutes. I called back three times in the next hour and they kept saying "ten minutes" but the housekeeper never showed. I decided to walk to the desk to get some linens but there was a giant fight in the parking lot that involved the manager/owner getting punched in the stomach (I was secretly happy about that). We finally got some pillows from Walmart and stayed just one night and drove home in the middle of the night rather then staying another.
I made the mistake of booking this room without reading any reviews, I really hope no one else does this! I was later told by locals that this is a very dangerous part of town and that the police won't even come there after dark. So beware!!! Especially females and lone travelers! Spend an extra few bucks and get somewhere safe and clean!

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

Omg...this was the absolute worse hotel I have ever been in. It was God awful!!! The room was dark and gloomy and it smelled, the furniture was ancient, new tv but no cable, no wifi, the cover's had burns in it, dirty towels, dirty bathroom, shower and all. Had to go next door to my Sister's room to use the bathroom because my toilet was stopped up. Complained to the front desk, they act like I was wrong for bringing it to their attention and didn't even want to give me clean towels, said they would send someone to fix the toilet but no more ever showed. Housekeeping was at the door rushing me and my kid's to check out before check out time, they actually stood in the doorway while we loaded our things into the car, I'm sure it was because I told them that their hotel was a dump.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2015

Pool was closed, no breakfast, no wifi, carpet dirty, was not vacuumed, holes in the ceiling along with the water stains, no shampoo, door handle came off in my hand outside, toilet paper was not on the roll. Deadbolt will not lock along with the bathroom door. Lamp is taped together, cups for coffee were not covered. Many electrical outlets were not working. I was charged $91 including taxes. Told manager about problems and he said he would get me a better room for the following day, left and didn't come back.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Teresa B
Reviewed 11 August 2015

Charged for 2 wks and only stayed one night. They refuse to give refund.. They are saying that we did stay there for 2 wks. Housekeeper said she cleaned our room for that amount of time. (Liar). Checked out after first night because the hotel was disgusting, bloodstains on sheets...really? That is beyond gross. Husband propositioned by prostitute in lobby. Dirty, Dirty, Dirty! The room was so bad that we took pictures. We will be fighting for our money back. Stay away from this place!!! These people are dishonest and should be closed down.

Date of stay: July 2015