“Private and relaxing”
other travellers have booked this property
Lounge Lounge
Private.JPG
office
BBQ area
Sunset at Scarborough Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Kalgoorlie-Boulder, Australia
“Private and relaxing”
Reviewed 15 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

We have just finished our stay at the Dunes apartments and absolutely loved our time there. It was very private, which was good for us as we have 3 very young children. The grounds were very clean, and modern, 5min walk to the beach and lots of cafe's and restaurants close by. Nice laid back atmosphere from the owners, which made it enjoyable also, we didn't have to worry if our kids had an off moment or day…would recommend it to anyone wanting a comfortable, relaxing stay, we will definitely be using them again!!

Visit was for: Leisure
Travelling group: Family
Jared_Sin...
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect Stay”
Reviewed 9 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013
person found this review helpful

Having always stayed in hotels when away on business I was uncertain what to expect from an apartment. I should not have been concerned as the apartment was exactly what I needed and provided that extra space and flexibility you do not get in a hotel room. The rooms were spacious and kitchen ample and the service from Karl & Evelyn was spot on. They were even kind enough to organise a local bike hire ready for my arrival. Many thanks and I look forward to my return trip, hopefully this time with the family!

Visit was for: Business

Older travelers
Denmark
Reviewed 16 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing