“Walk in and waddle out”
Review of Lazy Moe's

Lazy Moe's
Ranked #29 of 78 Restaurants in Oakleigh
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Food coma or heart attack? This place serves the biggest meals I've ever encountered. Probably not for the health conscious, but what a feed! I ordered the Moe's BBQ, which consisted of heaps of meat, salt, more meat, salt, masses of chips, salt, egg, salad and salt. I look around and notice that the main patronage is of the larger framed people; big eaters, and why not?
The meals were actually well done. My partner ordered the chicken, she enjoyed it but couldn't finish it either. The staff were a bit slow, and the beer was a bit tainted. Another restaurant that doesn't realise that bottled beer and uv light don't mix. I'd go back again for sure. The $ value is great. It's nothing fancy but if your hungry- go there.

Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

Service was great .... good to just drop by and have a easy dinner. Serving sizes was enormous and tasted good.

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

First visit to this place and not overly thrilled to be honest. Table for 3 and menus given, I'm always concerned when there is a mass of choices available on any menu as it says to me they don't put heart and soul into the cooking. Drinks ordered and a little more time to digest the novel of meal list... finally decided what to eat and off she went. Lamb kebab burger with chips and salad for me, seafood basket ( grilled fish instead of battered ) for the princess and basic spud for my eldest girl. Now I don't mind waiting for meals and it was a simple order to prepare I thought, but why were people who arrived 15-20 mins after we ordered getting meals before us? Upon asking our waitress ( sorry waiter person ) I was told the grilled fish was the hold up... are you serious? Was my response!
Yes the meals were big and doggy bags were available but who takes half a plate of fries or wilted salad back to eat in the comfort of your home? Don't think we will be back unless we stumble in drunk for a hangover feed not caring what we eat! 1 point for caramel milkshake and another point for the company, other than that this place is on par with food star!

1  Thank matt w
Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

I always come here for either breakfast and always get pancakes and The big breakfast... massive portion sizes and always delicious food. Friendly staff and for the price, well it's worth it

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

I had a Vegan burger - their vegetarian burger minus the aioli and cheese. Just added barbecue sauce on it ..... omg to die for. Chippies yummo, salad delicious.