“Unwelcoming service”
Review of Benino's Pizza

Benino's Pizza
Ranked #58 of 81 Restaurants in Oakleigh
Reviewed 12 December 2017

Was keen to try Beninos again as hadn't had it for some time. Was told I can't pay by card over the phone like every other pizza place in the area. Told I had to do it online. Advised them that I had tried but the website wasn't working. They didn't seem to care and where happy for me to take my business elsewhere and so will take go back to Marisa pizza where they are always welcoming and accommodating

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Used to go this place as it is right around the corner. Pizzas were extremely oily and always tasted undercooked. Haven't been back because I did not want to waste my money again. Unless they have expanded a hell of a lot, this is not a restaurant

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We have been ordering pizzas from Benino's for over 5 years. The service and quality of the pizzas are second to none. Takeaway only. Have tried a lot of other pizzas in the area and they do not compare. Certainly worth trying . For us the extra couple of minutes drive from Murrumbeena is certainly worth it.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

The pizza here is actually pretty good. The owner is a bit grumpy though. And has no business sense! Or idea of customer service. Had a whole bunch of new customers walk in and he told them to wait. Rather screamed actually as he was already in that mode when speaking to workings.

Although the pizza here are good I will always remember it to be one with a mad grumpy owner!! haha

I would've taken the order and money first!!! Don't let customers leave!!! haha

Anyways... pizza here is goood!!! Nice base not too much dough and has a bit of crisp. The toppings were spot on. and plentiful.

WIR? yeah even if it is just to watch the spectacle if the owner going ape "poo" on paying customers.

1  Thank convivialsins
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

Was told order would be around 50 minutes. Arrived 25 mins early to our surprise. Horrendously gluggy, doughy and undercooked, won't be ordering from here again. Super disappointed.