“Best Pizzas in the South”
Review of Benino's Pizza

Benino's Pizza
Ranked #49 of 91 Restaurants in Oakleigh
Reviewed 23 May 2017

We have been ordering pizzas from Benino's for over 5 years. The service and quality of the pizzas are second to none. Takeaway only. Have tried a lot of other pizzas in the area and they do not compare. Certainly worth trying . For us the extra couple of minutes drive from Murrumbeena is certainly worth it.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

The pizza here is actually pretty good. The owner is a bit grumpy though. And has no business sense! Or idea of customer service. Had a whole bunch of new customers walk in and he told them to wait. Rather screamed actually as he was already in that mode when speaking to workings.

Although the pizza here are good I will always remember it to be one with a mad grumpy owner!! haha

I would've taken the order and money first!!! Don't let customers leave!!! haha

Anyways... pizza here is goood!!! Nice base not too much dough and has a bit of crisp. The toppings were spot on. and plentiful.

WIR? yeah even if it is just to watch the spectacle if the owner going ape "poo" on paying customers.

1  Thank convivialsins
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

Was told order would be around 50 minutes. Arrived 25 mins early to our surprise. Horrendously gluggy, doughy and undercooked, won't be ordering from here again. Super disappointed.

Reviewed 13 August 2016

Already ate 1 slice. Bite into the second slice, it's like I'm chewing sand. Spit out a chunk of mud onto my fingers. I'm not even angry, just concerned that some ingredients haven't been washed right so I go up there.
Get called a liar and 'banned from the premises'. Needless to say, I wouldn't go there again. I mean, you'd have to be crazy wouldn't you??
Thing is, I've had their pizza a few times before and it is tasty, but mud? And a complete lack of concern that somethings gone badly wrong in their food prep?
Worrying... Just hoping I don't get sick now :(

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

The Pizza's here are fantastic. It's a family run business with the mom also making pizza and son. The prices are very reasonable and the quality is very good .