“Pizza Thursday night ”
Review of Benino's Pizza

Benino's Pizza
Ranked #47 of 90 Restaurants in Oakleigh
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

The Pizza's here are fantastic. It's a family run business with the mom also making pizza and son. The prices are very reasonable and the quality is very good .

Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

After reading the reviews on TripAdvisor, we decided to try Benino's for our dinner tonight. The 2 pizzas we ordered for pick up were sooo delicious. We ordered Benino's Special...very tasty & lots of topping...my husband was a big fan of the pepper on the pizza. Our other pizza was Satay Chicken...again yummy..lots of topping...really flavoursome. Right from when I phoned in our order, I was made to feel important...after giving my name, I was addressed by name ...even when I collected the pizzas. It was very welcoming...we will return on our next visit to Melbourne. Thank you Benino's.

Reviewed 16 January 2016

Tried this place on a whim when I first moved to the area. Been back every week since! Taken countless friends to visit and they all say it's the best pizza they've tasted. Cheap, plentiful toppings and consistently well-prepared. Fantastic family-run pizza place.

1  Thank TylerElliott93
Reviewed 22 October 2015

Family pizzas are nice and big with fresh toppings. Family owned, friendly staff, good service.
Highlight-- really great crust
Recommend-- we love the benino special pizza
Don't recommend-- vegetarian pizza is really bland and could use some work

1  Thank Christine T