“Family ”
Review of KFC

KFC
Ranked #53 of 78 Restaurants in Oakleigh
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We were on the way home when our daughter asked to stop at KFC to have a meal. Chicken pieces, chicken burgers and chips were ok, as can be this type of food, but service in this branch is awful. Staff is not friendly, you feel that you disturb them when you coming, especially evening time, when they want to go home. Also they are not professional, they do not know what they doing and make mistakes, such as provide you with less meal then you pay for, especially if you say that you take it away.

2  Thank Daniel G
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

Rude staff. This is the nearest kfc to my place. Staff never greet you or I cannot remember last time they said thank you.
Got my orders wrong last time. Didn't give me the chicken that I ordered and paid for.

I'd travel elsewhere than go to this place again.

1  Thank Nitish007
Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

been here a couple of times due working nearby. food is always good. chips are always fresh (which is a bugbear of mine). clean restaurant.

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

One of the old favourites. Aussie KFC is still one of the best and is different from the rest. If you're craving for fast food, it's one of the places to go.