“Ok coffee, great muffin.”
Review of Hudson's Coffee

Hudson's Coffee
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a beaut muffin and ok coffee here before our flight overseas. only one lady serving when we were there not long after midday. A short while later a couple of men came in with a half hearted attitude. This left the woman to make the coffee and she was very efficient. Their job is not made easier by people who want a discount (small) and hold up the waiting customers! Full marks to the lady who was cheerful and efficient.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I was extremely disappointed of the appalling attitude of one of the women serving the counter. I purchased a scone and when asked if she could warm it up for me, the reply received was, "you said no when I offered to warm it up for you", in the event of such conversation never having taken place. I decided to end the conversation there not wanting to waste my time prolonging it unnecessarily. After warming the scone, however, she decided to pack it in a bag and hand over to me knowing that I was not taking it away. I had to literally ask for a plate, after which she reluctantly picked one from the several stacked just behind her! Hudson's could definitely do better training their staff with some basic "culinary courtesy" and how to avoid rudeness in serving customers.

2  Thank Nalayini_Balendran
Reviewed 24 September 2017

They are fast and efficient with their service and always smiling. Coffee of course is great too. I will return again next time passing through Melbourne

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We should have opted for caffeinated drinks instead since it's well known for its coffee. Ordered hot choc, nothing special. $5.70 for a tall size, able to choose white choc or dark choc!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

The coffee is always spot on and the food is always fresh.
The staff were friendly and happy to assist with out of the normal request.
Worth a try.