“Definitely worth a visit ”
Review of Big Boy BBQ

Big Boy BBQ
Ranked #46 of 100 Restaurants in Caulfield
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 10 January 2016 via mobile

This is our regular 'go to' when we're craving pork ribs! You've also got to try the sides!
Consistently tender, juicy and flavoursome ribs! Never been let down!
The pulled meats are worth getting aswell, dripping with BBQ-y goodness!
Onion strings need a mention too, crunchy, sweetish, thin, deep fried goodness!
Potato salad is also a great accompaniment to the pulled meats..
We normally get the 'little boy'
Oh they also give you bread to mop up the juices (my one only issue, and it's pretty small, is that the bread is that doughy cheapy bread that turns into a ball of dough in your mouth)
But look, forget the bread, that's not what you go there for!
RIBS! Ribs, is what you order!

Reviewed 22 December 2015

Bought 1/2 rack of lamb ribs plus a jumbo pack of chicken wings (6). They were nothing to speak of, quite dry and I had to wait nearly 20 minutes for the food. It was served in an enormous paper bag with a relatively small box of food at the bottom. I think the price tag of $49 was far too high for what I got. I will not go there again

2  Thank cfazek
Reviewed 13 November 2015

The Caulfield franchise of the Big Boy BBQ serves a mean Dorothy. I have been there a few times and each time the staff are always cheery!

Reviewed 7 November 2015

Went there on a week night to have a relaxed dinner and drink as it is very close to my place. Ordered half rack of Lamb ,onion ring and chips with few beers. Rack was cold, appeared as if it was mildly warmed in a oven,It was little on dry side still. For $60 you would want a fresh cooked rack or a meal which is at least half yummy.

I would never go back to this place and would not recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 16 October 2015

the food is delicious, and we shared a bbq platter........... everything that you can imagine, meat, salads and chips were plentiful and the taste and quality was first rate.
would go back again and bring my children, because the burgers look delicious and I know my family would appreciate it.