“Tasty Thai”

Add it.
Hanumanthai Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 37 Restaurants in Wahroonga
Reviewed 17 May 2016

My husband and I would either eat in or take away from here about once every 2 or 3 weeks. They have a great range of dishes and we always find things we like. It is popular so there are times when we can't just walk in. Fair enough. Fortunately as locals we can always get take away and go home.
The best dishes for us are the satay, money bags, the flat noodle dishes, the duck massuman curry, the king prawns in creamy basil sauce. Actually the stir fry and the other curries are pretty good too.
It is licensed but they do BYO for wine so you can bring a nice bottle if you want.
We will be back - again!

Reviewed 20 February 2016

Pretty good Thai food, but with so many other options for Thai nearby, it's not worth spending so much money.

Reviewed 7 February 2016

Delicious, authentic and fresh tasting foods. I have ordered from here (always take away) and I have never been disappointed. The value is good and the food is always so fresh.

Reviewed 6 January 2016

We ate here twice over the last week because we liked it so much. The service is lovely - charming Thai traditional greetings. The ambiance is cosy and a little industrial - a welcome change from the typical Thai decor. But it was the food we came back for. Spicy, fresh, generous use of herbs, and I was a fan of the several ways I could order duck; from crispy little rolls to stir fry and they even indulged me by combining duck with big fat noodles and fried basil. Our friend had an exotic looking cocktail - a nice touch but there were a few wines by the glass too which I appreciated. We ordered 4 meals between us and finished off every skerrick!