“Tom was amazing! ”

iFLY Penrith: Indoor Skydiving
Ranked #1 of 12 Fun & Games in Penrith
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: iFLY Downunder is an Australian first - one of the world's largest Indoor Skydiving facilities is open in Sydney! Suspended on a column of air, anyone from the age of 3 to 103 can now experience human flight in our indoor skydiving simulator. Every indoor skydiving flight experience is the equivalent to the free fall of outdoor skydiving from 14,000 feet! For 50 seconds you will be flying in the air and experience what free falling skydiving is really like! However, without the worry about the weather, lengthy delays, travel time or having to actually jump out of a plane! FREE Viewing Gallery - visitors welcome.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Thanks for such a great experience Tom! Everything was super easy to follow and Tom made you feel comfortable which made the flight more enjoyable :) also helped me look for my jacket afterwards which was super nice!

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"birthday present"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018

This was a first time for 2 of the 3 of us who flew with Tom our amazing instructor.
The system was efficient, the pre-flight instruction was simple and the flights were an experience we will never forget. I went up to the top for my final added flight as by then I was very comfortable with the feeling and my flight position. Do it if you can.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We three "kids",45,12 and 6. Arrived, excited, however, unsure of what to expect. We were greeted by Nelson who gently guided us through the slick booking process and eagerly awaited our training session. Liam introduced himself with the smile of a man who laughs in the face of terminal velocity. We suited up and following our training, entered the fly zone. Upon Liam's request for a volunteer to fly first, my six year old daughter's hand shot up. With Liam's expert guidance she flew like a bird for 30 seconds and lost her confidence. Liam's keen eye and intuition was able to interpret my signal that she was uncomfortable. Immediately and encouragingly guiding her out and told her she was very brave and had done really well. Liam then proceeded to give the same attention to all in our group, giving my twelve year old son and I a literal cerebral assaulting, exillerating flight whilst feeling completely comfortable in Liam's hands. Thanks mate! You so totally Rock!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Customer service above and beyond again.
The whole team rocks and I'm well and truly addicted to the challenge of tunnel flying. Always walk away with a smile on my face.