See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed here only because we couldn't find anything else at 9 p.m. on a Saturday night during spring break. Rooms were reasonably clean, the first floor rooms have "spongy" floors, like new carpet was installed over the old. Strange holes in bathroom walls. Linens old but clean.
I was going to leave a 3 star review, but the breakfast was a negative 10. They were out of coffee, milk, juice, bread and waffle mix from 7:30 to 8:00 a.m. No one at the desk, phone calls went to national reservation service. Knocked on apartment door several times and finally got a young man who said "I'm only one person and I worked all night. " several guests left without breakfast because they couldn't wait. Lesson : book early, book elsewhere.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2016

The 1st. Room had a bad smell. It was supposed to be a none smoking room but I believe someone smoke in there. It also smell moldy. I am very allergic to mold. So we ask to be change to another room. That room wasn't much better. No blow dryer, tub didn't drain, cable on the t.v. kept going in and out. The room could of use a little more cleaning. I won't stay there no more.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

the room was OK, large fairly clean,and quiet. Surprised it was quiet due to fact there were several contractor vehicles in the parking area. Fairly reasonable rates, we had a discount, even better. Based on other reviews, I guess we lucked out w a clean room on the first floor.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

Disgusting, moldy, dirty, and shouldn't be allowed to stay open. Here's a picture of the bathroom corner, no baseboards and filthy.
No blowdryer, no microwave, the air conditioning stunk so bad finally turned it off and opened the door! My son checked the filter and it was black. I want to save you from this experience, I was stuck couldn't cancel couldn't afford to pay for a different hotel.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
abvikimball1, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Kimball, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Dear traveler,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I apologize for the issues you experienced in 2016. Please know that we are now under new management and have been taking corrective measures to ensure that our future guests have an enjoyable visit. We are adding new furnishings, including lighting, microfridges, and hairdryers. We hope that you give us another opportunity to serve you.

Regards,
Dennis-Manager
Americas Best Value Inn-Kimball, TN

Reviewed 1 April 2016

Advertised room at $42.99 & $5 more on weekend. After 12 hours of driving in horrible traffic I arrived & was told "that rate was no good on weekends". Ended up paying $79 for a horrible room. Ground floor, great, but wait curtain doesn't quite cover the window. Bedside table has sticky rings from soda cans. Bath towels are paper thin & they don't provide hair dryers. If I wasn't so tired I'd drive another 100 miles to get out of this place, as anything decent in the area is filled.

Room Tip: Drive on by
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
mgrabvikimball, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Kimball, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2016

Dear Cat3352,

Thank you for providing us with feedback regarding your visit in April. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. If you had brought these issues you to our attention, we would have gladly changed your room. We will be sure to use your feedback in a positive manner and address these issues with our housekeeping staff. We do mention on our coupon that the rate is based upon availability. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,