All reviews room was clean waffles smelled clean stay there again microwave and fridge coffee maker front desk lady two double beds very nice place to stay checking in flat screen tv road trip marsha florida dryer pillows interstate
Reviewed 29 July 2018

My complaint for this hotel is that the carpets were so dirty that my grandchildrens feet were black from walking on the carpet in the room they stayed in. The carpet in the room I stayed in were dirty and had cigarette burns and the carpet was soaking wet on the side of the wall near the bathroom. I would have left but it was late and everyone was tired. The beds and bathrooms were clean that was a plus. Don't know if I would ever stay there again unless they do a remodel and take better care in cleaning the floors.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 23 June 2018

I'm not terribly hard to please. Give me a clean room with working WiFi and Frosted Flakes in the morning and I'm gonna give you a five star rating so quick you might get a hernia.

But this room very nearly broke me. It wasn't the staff - they were fine - and it wasn't the noise level - which was also fine - nope! It was the filth. The filth level was at or near what I imagine a medieval hospital during a bubonic plague outbreak might have been.

I truly don't think my room had had a proper cleaning any time this century. There were mystery stains on the carpet, and the carpet actually turned the soles of my feet black. Holes in the bedspread. Dust and mystery fingerprints caked the tops of the coffee maker, kleenex box, ironing board and really anything that wasn't just a table, which I assume gets at least a quick wipedown. The outlet near the sink looked like it might spit fire if I dared plug anything in.

I've been avoiding mentioning the toilet though, because that was unholy. Hairs and what I've desperately been trying to tell myself was PROBABLY TOTALLY JUST OLD PEANUT BUTTER ringed the seat, while hair, detritus and god knows what ringed the bottom of the bowl. It was the only time in my life that I hovered while peeing because I was scared of catching some sort of communicable disease.

If I hadn't been so tired when I checked into my room late in the evening, I wouldn't have stayed. And as soon as I woke up this morning, I was out. So don't stay here ok?

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

If I could give this hotel a 0 I would. We called and asked for pricing. They gave us a rate of $74. We were eating and showed up to the hotel 15 minutes after the original phone call. The front desk man was horribly rude and raised the price $20 dollars. When we mention the price he quoted on the phone he started yelling at us calling us liars and refused to even let us stay at the hotel. After a day long trip and being exhausted this is not the service we want to deal with. He end up calling my mother and grandma crazy and a**holes. I would not send my worst enemy to this hotel, it is a trash establishment who hire trashy rude employees who only know disrespect. Please avoid at all costs.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Place is under renovation. Room itself was clean and had all the basics for a decent nights sleep. Good WIFI and TV. Good bedding. Clean. Some new elements - carpet , paint, shower curtain. But far from totally renovated. Musty odor . Low ceilings. Cracked toilet cover. Exterior under complete renovation and only 10-15% progress. Powered eggs always a disappointment, no meat. Good OJ however. Waffles, yogurt, toast. Apples were pretty sad.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

The staff was friendly. Price good. Convenient to highway. But I would not stay again. I didn’t want to walk on the carpeting, the small table was wobbly and felt like it might collapse. The door to the shower was so warped it barely closed. We could hear traffic noise even with the air conditioner running. Really, REALLY needs an infusion of cash and complete remodel! ICK!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple