“Good Fried chicken”

Pollos Chano
Ranked #24 of 146 Restaurants in Aguadilla
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

If you would like to eat some good fried chicken real cheap you have to try Chano's Fried chicken if you do not want to wait in line you could go inside and order from the bar

Reviewed 27 May 2015 via mobile

The chicken taste good, but you if you want chicken breast you have to wait 20 minutes and that's a lot of time for chicken breast and fries. So the price is good, they have the same recipe since they started more than 15 years ago. I could recommend this place, my husband love's it, I like it.

Reviewed 13 April 2015 via mobile

It's really the best fried chicken in the world. If you are in Aguadilla don't miss this experience! !!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 5 November 2014

Been going there since I was a little girl, they are the best everyone has to try Chanos once in their life

1  Thank M M
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Pollos Chanos has been in Aguadilla for over 50 years (I think) and its one of the best fried chickens I've ever had. Its location isn't that great considering the shops and buildings that surround it but since its been there for so many years, I don't think they should relocate or anything. I always order chicken breasts and make them put extra ketchup on my fries, its delicious !

1  Thank Cindy G