“Extremely Rude”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Walked in the door no lights were on but the staff said they were open. Upon review the menu we said thank you very much as we were leaving the staff member said thank you for wasting my time. Not the type of restaurant I would dine in even if it had a good menu.

1  Thank Marylugo

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

After reviewing all the sites online that has this restaraunt showing that they are open until 11pm we drive over an hour to get there arriving at 8:45 pm to be turned away saying that they are closed meanwhile they have many customers eating. The chef/owner who is standing in the kitchen overlooking the restaurant was very rude and doesn't seem like he knows how to run a business. Very unfortunate due to the fact it was one of the only restaurants in the area with vegan options. I will never give this place business just due to the fact on how they operate and how rude the chef/owner is to potential customers. I do not see this place being in business long term if they continue to operate like this.

1  Thank Michaeltravels1
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

The Chef is an artist we told him that we were Vegan and he just blow our minds with fresh products. My kids ate the Mahi Mahi with fresh fries that he cut for them. And all of us ate his delicious Mamposteao.
The trifongo was extremely fresh and delicious. We have a new spot in Aguadilla. My advice is to call to let him know you are coming. So he will be ready to blow your mind with flavors and freshness.

1  Thank Sam_yus
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Very high quality food and service. The best we had in Puerto Rico. Homemade warm sourdough bread served with mango butter. I ordered olive oil too for the bread. I had a grilled chicken salad. Perfectly balanced with olives, colorful tasty tomatoes,and all the right ingredients, i.e. not too much lettuce.
Constructive criticism: Dining room was very warm. Modest décor.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

The chef was great. We were a group of 11. He made amazing appetizers, great "Panapen Mofongo" . Also the homemade bread with mango and guava sauce buttter was to die for. Will surely visit again. Prices are reasonable and worthy of the quality.