“Dads Birthday”

Beefeater Bridge Barn
Ranked #78 of 225 Restaurants in Woking
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Beefeater opened their doors back in 1974, and were driven by a passion for glorious steak. Mouth-watering cuts at mouth-watering prices was their motto. Reassuringly nothing's changed, these things still drive them today and they always will. Beefeater believe in two things, a warm friendly welcome and serving incredible steak that you can kick back, relax and enjoy. The Bridge Barn sits on the banks of Basingstoke Canal with a beautiful garden overlooking the water. Whether you're visiting Thorpe Park, RHS Wisley Gardens or Legoland, make sure you drop in
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Went to the Beefeater in Woking over the one in Twickenham with my family for my Dads birthday.
I ordered a medium/well sirloin steak off the new daytime saver menu. I thought that overall the meal was good value and the steak was great. The potato dippers starter was alright, it did not offer too much but it was fine. For dessert I had the ice cream with raspberry sauce which was delicious.
The service was very good, I forget the name of the waitress who served my family's table but she was very friendly.

1  Thank CharltonCharles

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Lunch for five, had booked and seated on a table with loads of room.
Florence introduced herself as to our waitress and took the drinks order and a jug or water as requested.
Loaned us two pens which were returned once they were finished with (no crayons).
(The Pepsi diabolical pricing you could buy a crate) The drinks came, and then the meal order was taken. All different meals, all came together hot and very beautifully cooked.
Not a complaint amongst us, Florenec checked for the sauces and our requests for vinegar and ketchup immediately arrived.
The table cleared once we had all finished and the pudding menu came.
Florence so accommodating with all our requests.
NOTHING too much trouble, amazing humour and a delight.
Made us all welcome, interacting with the children.
An amazing visit, good food, great service and a lovely waitress.
Thank you Florence my lovely!

1  Thank 1dustyrhodes
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We visited for a Family Easter Sunday lunch and from the time we arrived we were treated by friendly staff (especially our waitress Sue). The service was good and the meals excellent. All of the family (11 persons) thoroughly enjoyed the occasion and thanks to the staff and the environment, it was made a special event.

1  Thank Christopher C
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed at premier inn so had dinner in here as it’s just over the way
We booked the meal deal £24.99 2 course dinner and a drink and breakfast the next morning so real value for money
I had calamari to start the other half had chicken goujons
Main course I had the Asian beef salad and he had the chicken escalope
All tasty
Service great
The only criticism is they don’t have enough staff to cover how busy it is as staff are running all over the place
Great cooked breakfast but could of been hotter
Love the new evening menu

1  Thank Tracey P
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Went for breakfast on a Saturday morning. 9.30. Meals Full and Continental. Ran out of Cups, brown bread ("budget" bread that has that funny after taste), croissants. Reported this and only cups brought. Loooong wait for full to arrive and incorrect (no sausage). Report this and half cooked sausage arrives. Then charged for 2 Fulls. Was refunded. Reported problems again and was greeted with shrugging shoulders. DONT GO HERE for a breakfast experience

1  Thank Rasorlite