Review Highlights
Late dinner

A good portion of Cheese with beef on chips, did not look much but by god it filled me up. Watched... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
WPritchard
Westerham, United Kingdom
Nice food

Had lunch in here yesterday we didn’t book we were just passing through ...got a table no problem... read more

Reviewed 24 December 2017
Darcey008
Kent
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

Visited with my partner, we were seated straight away. We ordered ham egg and chips, and the cod and chips. The food was lovely, couldn't fault our meals at all, real comfort food. Staff were friendly, will definitely visit again.

Reviewed 24 November 2016

very un freindly pub, the staff are miserable,dirty pint glasses and overpriced,would definitely not recommend this place..stay away..

Reviewed 17 November 2016

Great warm and cosy decor,friendly welcomeing staff ,in particular young female barmaid, was charming and whitty.
We ate lunch,very tastey all in all a delightful experience.

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

Came with here with the girls and was more than happy with the experience. The drinks are reasonably priced for this area and the bar staff are friendly and helpful. Especially a barmaid called Stacey, who we found very professional, a great laugh and very attentive. We would go back there purely for the great bar service.

2  Thank aliye h
Reviewed 1 November 2016

We booked a table for 4 adults 2 children at the George for Sunday lunch we arrived first and went to the bar for a drink, only one bar man who was serving, we were waiting there with no acknowledgment, hello, or I'll be with you shortly nothing . He then finished serving and went to serve a local customer sitting the other side of the bar who had just finished his drink. At this point I commented to my husband and he heard me so then and only then did he acknowledge us. We sat down to eat, all ordered various dishes I only ordered a jacket potato possibly the simplist thing on the menu, the potato was hard as a brick and had to go back. My daughter ordered a roast and again the potatoes hard as bricks, the meat was good though. All in all I would not return and would not recommend the venue, but it was very busy so maybe we just got a bad day, Real shame as we often look for venues like that for work events, could have had a lot of future business for just a little bit more effort.