With a midnight flight arriving at Liverpool Airport we didn't fancy the long drive home and after a search on the Internet we selected the Holiday Inn.
Good points, clean, warm, quality breakfast and cracking value for money at £45.00 a night including breakfast for two.
Bad point, complete muppets in the room who made too much noise at two in the morning which carried thro the connecting door between the two rooms.
Buffet breakfast made up for the poor nights sleep, quality bacon and sausages went down a treat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Runcorn enjoys an excellent location close to M56 Jct 12 and with close proximity to Chester, Liverpool and Manchester . This Runcorn hotel is an excellent base for visiting local attractions such as Chester Zoo, Cheshire Oakes, Liverpool FC and Manchester United FC. The Hotel combines an excellent range of facilities for both business and leisure travellers including Kids Stay & Eat Free*. Facilities include 153 bedrooms including standard, executive, family and accessible rooms, all are fully air-conditioned and have High Speed Internet Access. Conference and banqueting facilities for up to 500 people and a Spirit Health and Leisure Club which includes a swimming pool. The hotel boasts 11 meeting rooms that cater for all requirements from training courses, meetings to weddings and dinner dances. Complimentary and accessible car parking is available.The Spirit Health and Leisure club offers a gym and a large indoor heated swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Runcorn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Runcorn Hotel Runcorn
- Runcorn Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Runcorn Cheshire