Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$54
Hotels.comUS$53
PricelineUS$54
eDreamsUS$54
FindHotelUS$53
CheapTicketsUS$53
1,827 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 October 2020 via mobile

We used the hotel because we had vouchers from a cancelled holiday. Generally very poor, bed linen was stained, doors didn't work, the bed was tiny, and tucked away so you had to climb o over your partner to get out. Bathroom had one of those sliding doors with zero privacy. Go for a Premier Inn anyday.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Albion102
Reviewed 29 August 2020

Have stayed here quite a few times over the years mostly as an overnight stop off flying in and out of Manchester.
This review is primarily to identify one member of staff who is outstanding! The hotel is pretty low key and unremarkable but Katie the lovely,lovely girl on reception and pretty much everywhere in the hotel!
She helped us immeasurably when we had issues regarding our booking ( too long to go into) and sorted everything out upon our return after I could not reach the intended party whilst abroad.
Her management should quickly realise the asset they have and reward her as she is an absolute legend and we will return to the hotel on that basis.!!! Many many thanks! Xx

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank hugobasset
Reviewed 15 August 2020

I am very familiar with the Britannia Airport Inn Manchester, as I have been a member of the gym there since 1988. Now that hotels and gyms are finally reopening after the long Coronavirus lockdown, I for one will NOT be renewing my membership to the hotel gym (Spindles). Despite making lots of friends during my time there, I have finally used the forced break to pluck up the courage to finally leave the club. I have simply come to the end of my tether there with regards to the total lack of respect the hotel management (who also manage the gym) have towards their clients. They literally do not give the slightest toss about their customers at all. To write a proper synopsis of the issues I’ve had with the club over the years (Britannia have owned this hotel since January 2014) would take an age, but suffice it to say that the management are not interested in investing in the club, nor are they interested in hearing what any of the members have to say. We are all beating our heads against a brick wall. Last time I was at the gym in mid-March, the club was in a terrible state of disrepair, in desperate need of redecoration, with no more than 50% of the lockers in a usable condition, and with much of the gym kit (particularly the stationary bikes) on it’s last legs. I can honestly say that as an experienced businessman myself, I have never come across a business as poorly run as this one, and I no longer want to be a part of it. I appreciate that this review is more about the gym rather than the hotel, but it's the same management running the gym that runs the hotel, so I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that the hotel is run exactly the same way. In my long experience with this Britannia Hotel (over 7 years now), they have shown no interest at all in maintaining the hotel, investing in new facilities, and more importantly perhaps, in listening to their customers. I'm clearly not the only person who thinks like this either; Britannia Hotels has been rated the worst hotel chain for the seventh year in a row.

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank RussellVWood
Reviewed 10 August 2020

Staff were friendly & helpful on check-in/out.
Location wise, great for early flight from Manchester airport.
Car parking included with overall price.
Small tatty room. Definitely in need of refurbishment.
Paper thin walls. Really uncomfortable, creaking bed and could feel the springs!
We were disturbed several times during the night with other guests entering nearby rooms chatting & banging doors! Annoying when you need to get up for an early flight! Grab & go breakfast to pay for - which suited us.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 8 August 2020 via mobile

Well what can I say, the staff were really friendly the room was ok, however the walls are paper thin! Paper!
The couple next door were clearly enjoying each others company, we could hear everything, it could even be heard outside, and in reception. At times it felt like I was in the room with them! The corridor smelt of weed.
We were moved to a quieter room.

Would I stay here again, probably not, it seems to be a hook up hotel, used for a few hrs at a time... ...

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple