1,603 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 October 2015

We stayed here unfortunately before a flight from Manchester Airport.
On arrival we were met with chaos and the most unwelcoming receptionists we have ever encountered anywhere .....
Our room was tiny and our 2 cases filled any space that was there.
We booked a return taxi journey and on our return rang as instructed and were told that the next schedule taxi would be 30minutes!!
My husband informed them that I was unwell having a Dr visit the hotel prior to our departure. This counted for nothing they reiterated that it would still be half an hour and if it was a problem to take it up with the hotel.
We booked another taxi at the cost of £10 losing the cost already paid to the hotel.

Room tip: Do not book this hotel
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2015 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel as the start to our holiday to Greece. The room didn't look too bad at first. I couldn't stop sneezing which was odd. It's not something I usually do look under a bed at a hotel but I dropped something and got quite a shock when I put my hand under the bed to pick it up. Also the toilet made a noise like a ships horn it was awful. We didn't complain as we thought if one bed had not been cleaned underneath guessed all other rooms would be the same plus we had to leave at 2.30 in the morning. We will never go back to this hotel. We only went to this hotel as it said newly refurbished. There was a few dead insects under the bed as well as thick dust.Food was good.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Diane R
Reviewed 19 October 2015

What a lovely unexpected hotel we arrived at following a tour of Coronation Street. Yes carpets are a bit worn but rooms clean , comfortable and staff just everything you want to make you feel looked after. Food hot, fresh and plentiful. This hotel does what it says on the tin and I would not hesitate to return , especially if I was to travel from the airport.

Room tip: Side of the hotel has lovely trees but think you might be at the end of a runway!
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank crazycatwoman2015
Reviewed 19 October 2015

Handy for airport and a plus for us was you parked car at hotel and that was it there until your return ....simple . Transfer was fine going to airport but on return had to wait bout 1/2 hr with cold tired kids ( 2.30am) ..... rooms were ok but nothing special and children didn't like the camp bed

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 October 2015

Just returned from a 1 night stay at the Airport Inn Hotel, we found the hotel to be very well run, the staff helpful and efficient, the rooms well heated, plenty of towels, power shower and a flat screen TV. The food was served buffet style with plenty of choice and very hot, when joking with one of the staff about breakfast I mentioned my like for "black pudding" he said he would make sure this was added to the breakfast and it certainly was along with hash browns. The bar area is well seated and the bar prices a little high as to be expected !!!!! overall this is a well run ,very clean and a pleasure to stay at, just wish we could have stayed a few more nights, maybe next time ???

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple