“Terrible ”

Tastefully Yours
Ranked #7 of 19 Restaurants in Occoquan
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch. I do not recommend the sandwiches. They had no flavor. The poppy seed cake was very dry.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

This is the BEST place in town for lunch. They bring water for the dogs while you sit on the porch and enjoy a craft brew. The sandwiches are not your typical fare.
There is wine and beer tasting on the 2nd floor and they have a patio out back but the porch is the best.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

After visiting the wonderfully quaint puzzle store across the street, I was directed to this tasty venue for lunch. Had Arizonian wrap and it was magnificent. Friendly and efficient staff!

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

I stopped in on a sweltering 93 degree day to cool off with the promise of an ice cold Italian gelato and came away refreshed. The gelato corner is just one part of the establishment, with food and non-food goods for sale in another section. A small cafe takes up an adjoining room on the second floor of an historic-looking building.
After looking over the six or so gelato choices, and trying to narrow down to one or two, the proprietor suggested I try flavors before choosing. The Result was my vote for salted caramel. This gelato is creamy and rich, more so than the Italian ices I remember from when I lived in Germany.
Tastefully Yours is a small, quaint, friendly spot to catch a snack or nice cold European style treat.

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

I hate to be that guy who writes the first bad review on a place, but.... my meal was not good. I ordered the German Shepard and it was suppose to be a brat with sauerkraut. It was a oscar Mayer hot dog in some sort of sweet cabbage type of thing. I always try new versions of food as there are many different ways to make a lot of food dishes. But this was definitely not a good way. The stout beer was tasty but not cold enough and was nearly flat. The rest of the family tried different dishes only to have the same it was ok reply when I asked them how it was. Our waitress just picked up her purse and went out the door at 5 pm. We went to the front to pay and the person there didn't even know we were eating there. Not on my list of favorites.