“Lovely, definitely worth a visit”
Review of ANTIC CASINO

ANTIC CASINO
Ranked #5 of 60 Restaurants in Pals
Price range: US$23 - US$34
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Went for my daughter’s 8th birthday meal and despite no children’s menu we all loved it. Despite been in the newer area of Pals, the restaurant itself had character and charm. There isn’t a kids menu but the macaroni bolognese which was classed as a starter was big enough for a child to eat as a main and for an adult to finish off. Best bolognese I have ever tried! All our meals were lovely, traditional and very tasty. Would recommend ordering chips if you go for a meat dish as my steak was served with crisps!

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Excellent service, excellent and original set lunch menu for 15€. Great terrace and surroundings.
We have been here many times both day and night. The A la Carte menu is original and varied but the Menu del Dia is unbeatable in regards to value for money.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

We've been twice to eat all the dishes we wanted. All of them were great, and the staff super kind and efficient. All of them speak English, and the prices are fair. Highly recommended

Reviewed 4 August 2018

Always good year after year. Great menu del dia which changes regularly. Outdoor and inside eating with good service and friendly staff.

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

We were excited to have our first dinner on the coast of Spain. We noticed a lot of restaursbts in Spain lean towards an Italian menu. This me u seemed more typical of the area. We were seated outside on a full patio. The service was immediate and we ordered appetizers and drinks while we looked over the menu. I tried the special fig salad. My daughter got the burger and while there was no bun, it was amazing! My husband enjoyed his steak and my son tried the delicious regional chicken. We enjoyed the atmosphere, food, and service. We would definitely go back!

1  Thank 70annettec