“Miss”

Ranked #12 of 240 Restaurants in Blanes
Price range: US$12 - US$29
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Mexican, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We will open for the 'season' March 22nd. We are a large glass fronted restaurant with sun terrace for up to 50 people overlooking the sea, perfect for a pre-dinner cocktail.Located half way between the town centre and the hotels and campsites. Have a walk along the 'passeo' you can't miss us.
Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

Lovely food, best food in the area and home made burgers are superb! Staff are welcoming and friendly. We were there for a week and ate here three times.

Date of visit: November 2016
Alex S, Owner at Texas Ranch Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2016

Thank you very much for your generous review, we look forward to serving you again in the future.
Alex and 'Team Texas'.

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

I love a steak and this is the second best I've had abroad (the first was in Marbella at a bbq place) my partner had the brisket which he also really enjoyed, only thing I did not like was the Long Island iced teas but that was more to my taste buds, I'm used to them sweeter but I don't believe they added the sweet syrup I'm used to it including, but the mojitos were delicious

Date of visit: September 2016

Thanks you for a great review, and I'm very happy you found just about everything to your taste.
You were perfectly correct in that we do not add gomme syrup to our Long Island Icetea but would be delighted to do so for you next time.Though this cocktail has been well received we welcome constructive criticism and will look at the recipe when we reopen in April next year.
Once again thanks for you generous review and I hope we see you again...don't forget to ask for the Icetea to be sweetened.
Alex and the posse.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

Staff were lovely and accommodating for me and my ever-fussy friend.
From breakfast (delish) to baby back ribs and chilli... something to suit every palate.

Just sitting watching the sea is enough to draw you in, but the food and people will keep you coming back.

Date of visit: October 2016

Thanks for your fantastic review, we do try to satisfy even if it means over cooking the bacon and eggs and only toasting the bread on one side (uncut) and don't forget the extra tea bag in the pot....I think we got it right!!
Thanks once more for you custom and review.
Alex and the posse.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

we went here 3 times.the staff were excellent they are scottish.when we have been to blanes before we have been here.there is a good menu with a good choice.

Date of visit: October 2016
Alex S, Owner at Texas Ranch Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2016

Thanks for your review, we look forward to serving you in the future.
Alex and the staff.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Great place on the seafront. We went in here twice as it was almost next door to our hotel. Good atmosphere and friendly staff and the food was good. Not the best steakhouse i've been to but well worth a visit.

Date of visit: October 2016
Alex S, Owner at Texas Ranch Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2016

Thanks for your review. We are happy to know you enjoyed your times here.
Thanks again Alex and Team Texas