“Great hotel! ”

Hotel Bull Dorado Beach & Spa
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Arguineguin
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Just got back from a week in this hotel. The staff here are fantastic and very efficient. We had a standard room for a family of 4 (2 singles and a double sofa bed) which was fine for a week, the room was cleaned daily and fresh towels whenever we needed them. The food is great lots to choose from at breakfast, lunch and dinner and the pool bar also have a great selection, I recommend asking for a hot plate at the pool bar they bring out slices of beef that cook in front of you and it tastes fantastic!. Entertainment is good, evening entertainment could be better but it was fine for us but my partner would have liked more for adults during the day. The pool is nice and as with everywhere getting a sunbed can be tricky but the life guards will remove towels of unoccupied beds to try and keep on top of it. The hotel is in a quiet area but there is shopping and things to do a short taxi ride away but talk to reception staff they are very helpful. The spa is amazing! No extra cost just towel hire and deposit that you get back when you hand the towels back children are allowed in there until midday and our two loved it. All in all we very much enjoyed our stay and would consider coming back for a relaxing holiday. My only reason for not giving 5 stars is no air conditioning, there are ceiling fans and we kept our balcony door open but I suffer with heat rashes so really need to cool down alot but my family weren't bothered.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Just got back today from a great holiday here at dorado beach, deserves to be more than a 3 star! Would definitely return. The spa is absolutely gorgeous, one of the best I've seen! The rooms are very basic but your not in there enough to complain about that in my opinion, the pool area is great and the kids loved it. One thing that was annoying is people are up at the crack of dawn to grab the best sunlougers but there is always afew to get so wasn't too much of a problem. NOT MANY ENGLISH THERE so be warned about that. Mainly German and Scandinavian. But all in all the holiday was great, the best I've been to for food, there's always something you can get even if u miss breakfast and there's so much selection. And it is very nice too. Not at all repetitive which u find with alot of all inclusive! Staff are very friendly so all in all brilliant. Would like to return in the near future. The reason I didn't leave 5 stars is only because there wasn't and air con in the rooms and no separate bedroom from the children. NO COMPLAINTS

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank katysimo123
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

2 adults
2 children (4 9)
Well what can I say all the reviews are correct. Still at this hotel untill Thursday. 2 days to go. Been here 2 weeks and it's been great can't really fault other then no air con but apparently this is getting sorted next year as there having up grades. !
Food is spot on one of the best I've been too.
Pool bar is also great. Only thing missing is a good beach we have been going to amadores beach which is €6.50 in a taxi and is a lot cleaner then Porto Rico beach.
We will be booking for 2 weeks next year.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Bansky1112
Reviewed 15 May 2017

We stayed at Dorado Beach Hotel with two kids for one week holiday over Easter. What I loved about the hotel was the heated pools, first time ever:) but not sure if it was only because we were there mid April or it's like that the whole year. However we have been on holiday a few times before in April and never had a heated pool before. The WiFi was very fast and free of charge even in the room. We had a lovely sea/pool view from the balcony but did not pay extra so maybe just luck. The alcohol, drinks and snacks between meals were very good. Breakfast was great, great choice of ham and cheese. The Lunch and Dinner was very good, again great variety of food, but as I have got a sweet tooth and I would like to have more cakes. On the day of arrival we missed the dinner (after 9pm) but they left us some food in the restaurant and we could still enter the restaurant after normal hours. The reception staff was very helpful when checking in (thanks Robert:) and when we got to the room there was a bottle of still water waiting for us, great because we had no water left from the flight and it was late in the evening. The entertainment for kids was good maybe the mini Disco could be a little earlier, because my little girls were quiet tired after a whole day and it only starts at 20:30
I would have given the hotel 5 stars but the beach next to the hotel was quiet rocky and unsuitable for little kids, and we really wanted to have a nice beach close to the hotel. However you can get a cab for 3-3.50 Euros to the nearest beach Anfi del Mar which is quiet nice. And the other thing I did not like was the Playground which was only opened when the kids club was opened (access only from the kids club), I think it was only between 10:30-17:00 which was not great:( and there was not much to occupy the kids, couple of swings, a slide etc. would definitely do. And also the kind of soft play area inside the club was closed due to broken stuff

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank maximus500
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Can't recommend this hotel enough our 3rd time here and love it more each time had a fantastic view of the sea 3rd floor up. The staff work so hard to clean and keep the hotel nice. the rooms I would say are ready for a revamp and believe the hotel is closing to do this in April. Good selection of food and drinks all in all a very relaxing week thanks again dorado beach until next time.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Claire M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Arguineguin
4 km away
11.1 km away
Gold By Marina
Gold By Marina
#1 of 135 in Playa del Ingles

Been to Hotel Bull Dorado Beach & Spa? Share your experiences!