Just got back today from a great holiday here at dorado beach, deserves to be more than a 3 star! Would definitely return. The spa is absolutely gorgeous, one of the best I've seen! The rooms are very basic but your not in there enough to complain about that in my opinion, the pool area is great and the kids loved it. One thing that was annoying is people are up at the crack of dawn to grab the best sunlougers but there is always afew to get so wasn't too much of a problem. NOT MANY ENGLISH THERE so be warned about that. Mainly German and Scandinavian. But all in all the holiday was great, the best I've been to for food, there's always something you can get even if u miss breakfast and there's so much selection. And it is very nice too. Not at all repetitive which u find with alot of all inclusive! Staff are very friendly so all in all brilliant. Would like to return in the near future. The reason I didn't leave 5 stars is only because there wasn't and air con in the rooms and no separate bedroom from the children. NO COMPLAINTS
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), LateRooms and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Bull Dorado Beach & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dorado Beach Aparthotel Hotel Arguineguin
- Aparthotel Dorado Beach Arguineguin
- Aparthotel Dorado Beach Hotel Arguineguin
- Hotel Bull Dorado Beach & Spa Gran Canaria/Arguineguin