“BAOBAB JUICE BAR”

Ranked #9 of 400 Restaurants in Corralejo
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My family and I spent a fortnight in Corralejo in summer 2018. It's very easy to just relax into the abundant fast food, beer and such easily available at every corner. Enter the Baobab. We made it a daily routine to substitute lunch with a delicious fresh Baobab juice. The juices were, without exception, extremely tasty and refreshing and a much needed break from holiday excess. The atmosphere was extremely welcoming. Not exactly cheap though. As a daily expense, it does add up.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Great food. Great service. Very accommodating children portions available. Tasty smoothies. Good prices.

Reviewed 27 July 2018

I have been going to FV for over 30 years but have only just found Baobab, and it is simply AWESOME. The two ladies who run it are so friendly and helpful, it makes it an absolute pleasure to dine there. I was warned that I need to book because it is only small and gets very busy, however, I turned up and it was empty? I then realised that they had literally just opened. Within a couple of minutes every table was occupied, and people were also getting take away juice and sandwiches. The food was amazing and everything was fresh and home-made, even the wine was vegan and the frothed juices were the best ever. It is a pity that I only went there on the last day, but I will be back to FV again and certainly back to Baobab, thank you for a fabulous dining experience.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

I finally got to visit this restaurant having read so many reviews over the last couple of years. It certainly didn’t dissapoint. I had one of the daily specials, Zucchini Flan served with salad and a side of braised chickpeas. It was absolutely delicious. I’m not vegan or vegetarian but could very easily convert if I could eat food as good as this all the time!

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Popped in for lunch yesterday, really high expectations from the photos I’d seen of the food here and of the great reviews I’ve heard around the island. The lunch I had was so much better than I was expecting, great service, chilled atmosphere, beautiful presentation and my water came out in a glass bottle, this for me is a big plus. So happy to have found this place, will be back in June to eat my way through the menu

1  Thank kittiekiller01