“Be cautious with cancellation”

Kailua Surf School Fuerteventura
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our surf school, surf camp and surf shop are based in Corralejo, in the North part of Fuerteventura, near the best Fuerteventura surf spots (El Hierro, Los Lobos, El Cotillo).We provide from beginner to advanced surf courses for everybody.We are here to teach you surfing, have fun and great time in beautiful waters.
Reviewed 22 December 2016

Okay place but terrible and not flexible cancellation policy. I had stayed a total of 1 night out of planned 12 when I had to leave because of work emergency. They would not reimburse any cost. Recommendation: do not pay in full upfront.

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Had 5 surf classes and 3 yoga classes, all tailored to the (in)experience of the students and given very enthusiastically by skilled teachers. Had a lot of fun in the ocean & surfhouse. Thanks Mantas for taking care of everything!

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Had a very good tome with the guys! Vwry nice experience progresed in my surfing, had super nice mojytos barbecues nd beach party's on the beach

Reviewed 12 March 2016

What an amazing experience! I had a wonderful time in Corralejo, starting my first time surfing and had a lot of fun! The place was amazing and everything was perfect! I can’t imagine a better school. Fantastic instructors! They were so incredibly helpful, professional, encouraging and fun, everything you'd expect and more. The best advice and positive mood during the whole course. I will come back because I already miss that place. Can’t wait! Big props to all crew!