“Place to be”

Ranked #13 of 400 Restaurants in Corralejo
Price range: US$1 - US$23
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Cocktail and Gin bar ! More than 400 avelable and different Tonic Water ! Great Selection of other Spirits and Cocktails ! Live music everynight !
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

out of the blue we stepped into this cute little gin heaven (not that i was into gin that much) but after the first two gin tonics they've got me hooked on that stuff :-) But seriously, the staff was just nice, friendly, helpfull, funny and everybody knows all you need to know about Gin. We've spent there almost every night of our holidays and i can highly recommend this little Bar to People who love a nice drink, a lovely chat and laughter.
and actually i took a bottle of my fav mango gin back home to Germany... thx :-)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

You must appreciate all reviews are subjective, but my experience wasn't the best.
To begin with I was informed by the bar person that they stocked over 400 Gins. Sadly, the 2 moderately priced ones I initially asked for were 'unavailable' although an alternative at 17 Euro was, which was offered at an inclusive price of 15!
Anyway, drinks ordered we quickly noticed that the place was very quite with the 2 of us, a couple and an elderly lady and a table with 2 other couples - one who was from 'effing Wigan' and had lived there for '10 effing years' and had no intention of going back to 'effing England'. He was incapable of completing a sentence without the 'f' word
He then attempted to engage others in conversation just to insult them.
He really fancied himself as the Canarian 'Chubby Brown' but the only people who found him slightly amusing was his cackling female friend and the other couple he was with.
It really put a downer on our visit but my wife insisted I said nothing as they had clearly been drinking.
They were everything that people find grotesque and disgusting about Brits abroad.
We drank up and settled our bill and told the bar person that our visit had been spoiled by the loud mouthed, vulgar ex-pats. He admitted it was 'difficult', which I accept.
It just meant we gave the place a wide berth after that, which is a shame.............

2  Thank Sam C
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We've visited the Soul Barcafe many times and have never been disappointed with the service and drinks.
Lots of sun and streamed music in the afternoons with live music on the square in the evenings.
Throw in a large Peroni for just 2 euros and you can't go wrong. Fancy something stronger and they offer a multitude of gins and cocktails.
Give it a go!

1  Thank BigNev1960
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Perfect location as you are entertained by whoever is out on the square singing. Also a great spot for people watching.
We stopped here on numerous occasions, you’d need to stay the year to try all the gins they offer!
Lovely staff and my son even liked trying the alcohol free cocktails.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Visited the soul gin bar on a wee stroll around the harbour area of corralejo and so glad we did it was a great wee place with a great selection of gins & cocktails and the owner made my wife a cocktail she asked for that wasnt on the menu and it was delicious .the staff makes you feel so relaxed and just sit in the sun and enjoy your drink i would highly recommend a visit to the gin bar anytime your in corralejo