Tranquility Massage & Beauty
Review Highlights
Nourishing Pedicure

Once again a fantastic experience with Paula at Tranquility. My feet are transformed from trotters... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Ellybellybee373
Corralejo, Spain
via mobile
Excellent!

I tried the Balinese 90 minute massage, which was delivered brilliantly by Paula. This lady knows... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
560duncanr
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Corralejo
from US$50.60
from US$54.70
from US$115.10
from US$69.00
More Info
All reviews great massage balinese massage aches and pains body treatment lower back pain magic hands next year paula pedicure knots therapist acupuncture waxing holiday 90min fuerteventura diagnosed
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Given a present by Nick my son of 2 ninth min. Massages which we availed of recently.
What a wonderful present . Brenda and I both had back foot and hip pain from walking miles each day on sand and roads for the previous 3 weeks.Both our massages were wonderful,like having new bodies .The entire setting and aura was totally relaxing.We both hope to repeat the dose on our next visit.Paula and her colleague were excellent and so very tranquil and relaxed.

Date of experience: March 2018
Paula C, Owner at Tranquility Massage & Beauty, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Many thanks for taking the time to post a review Joseph! We're so happy that you and Brenda enjoyed your gift so much and felt so many benefits from the massages. Looking forward to seeing you again next time you visit the island :)

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I‘ve had a Balinese Massage (done by Laura) which was really nice! The price was nice and I felt totally relaxed afterwards. I can totally recommend this place ❤️

Date of experience: March 2018
Tranquility2012, Owner at Tranquility Massage & Beauty, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Many thanks for taking the time to review us. I'm pleased you left Tranquility relaxed, thanks again. Paula

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Husband and I had a one hour full body massage really great service really great massage lovely location highly recommend

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank maria c

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're so happy that you both enjoyed your massages and the Tranquility experience. Hope to see you again soon :)

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Contacted Paula just the day before flight in as had back problems(sports injury).
Very prompt response, excellent communication throughout (including seeking feedback) and really great massage from Soraya which enabled me to continue training.
Lovely relaxing environment very handy location to main strip.
Tip- many services are offered from massage to acupuncture with varying prices so good to decide before so you can get the right person /treatment.
Thank you so much Paula you can be proud of your business highly recommended.

Date of experience: January 2018
3  Thank Bensmum31
Tranquility2012, Owner at Tranquility Massage & Beauty, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback, its very much appreciated.

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Enquired on the off chance for my husband and I to have a massage. Recommend and will be back. A great massage, really did the trick with the lower back pain.

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank Lordy13

Happy to hear the massages helped you. Many thanks for taking the time to give us a review. Kind regards