“Absolute Heaven”
other travellers have booked this property
Enjoy a spacious living room watching the pool
View of the Bahiazul streets
Pool view
The 'guests' ensuite bedroom
The ensuite master bedroom
Master bedroom bathroom with special shower (shirpool)
View from the garage door of the villa Bougambilla
The bougambillas are everywhere in this complex
Streets on Bahiazul
Your private jacuzzi on the roof terrace
Roof terrace view. The barbecue at the back with table and chairs
The Restaurant onsite
Devine Bahiazul complex
Bahiazul
Villa Bougambilla is a staffed property ready to help you 24 hours a day
Characteristic blue domes on Bahiazul
Tropical plants in the villa
Banana trees are easy to find in the complex
This par 3 golf course (9 holes) is a few minutes from Villa Bougambilla
The onsite 'Club' house where the Restaurant is located
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Northumberland
“Absolute Heaven”
Reviewed 18 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

I have just returned from Villa Bougambilla after a 2 week stay with my husband and teenage son, and for once, I am stuck for words. The villa was exceptional, as was the Bahiazul complex itself. So lets just see if i can get enough words together for coherent review.

The villa is sheer heaven. As soon as we opened the door, it was a "WOW!!!" moment. You see the pool and terrace from the door and it is just soooooo beautiful. Then you have a quick poke around. The villa was spotlessly clean - everywhere. All of the fixtures and fittings have been chosen with a great deal of thought to both comfort and beauty.

Then you go to the roof terrace. And its breathtaking.

We have stayed in villas all over the world for the past 15 years. For many years now, I have had 2 favourite villas in my heart. I now have 3.

But its not just the villa. Could you get a better villa in Corralejo. Yes, i suppose there is a chance, a slim to none chance. But Cesar, the owner just tips the scales.

Cesar was an absolute pleasure to deal with, from the very beginning, even before i had booked. He always answered all of my questions very promptly. He was ever the professional but always friendly. I always felt that he valued me, again, even before I had booked. The booking and payment process were an absolute breeze too.

And just in case you need any further convincing, the management team who look after the villa are amazing. They always made themselves available and are a font of knowledge regarding the island and any excursions, restaurant recommendations. Again, from the minute we met them, they were professional, courteous and always made us feel that we mattered.

So, in a nutshell........villa owner, management company and villa itself were my idea of perfection. I am sure that if you book, not only will you not be disappointed, but you will LOVE IT!!!! Hopefully as much as we did.

Travelling group: Teenagers
billy1974...
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Mr”
Reviewed 7 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

Just returned sunday from a 7 night stay!!! What can i say! AMAZING took my 6 mth grandson on his first hol!! And it was certainly 1 to remember!! Villa is beyond all expectations perfect for ppl with babies/children we are a family of 6 all ages and everyone loved villa!!! Perfectly equipped and spotlessly clean!!! Staff who greet you are so lovely!!! Could not recommend enough!! First holiday i have came home from with clean clothes due to villa having machine!! First time in my life actually enjoyed doing washing waiting in hot tub, glass of wine in hand for it to finish !!! Are check out was supposed to be 10am and flight was not till 8pm which worried me as we had baby with us, but told we could stay in villa untill we were ready to leave for flight at 5.30pm at no extra charge!!! Will definitely be returning sooner than I thought haha!!! Also cesar the owner is a lovely man to deal with!! Goes above and beyond to cater for your needs before you arrive!! Responses from him are super quick!!!!

ChildPSY
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Outstanding Holiday from Katis Villas Boutique”
Reviewed 9 January 2016 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

I am just about to rebook my holiday for this year and the search has been simple. I am returning to the villa Bougambilla I stayed at in Correlego in the Bahiazaul complex. The holiday exceeded my expectations and I can't wait to go back this year.

I stayed in the villa withy my partner and my two teenage children and their friends. I could not fault the villa at all or the complex. It was ideal for a luxurious family holiday. The pool was clean and a good size. We visited the first week of June so the heating had just been turned off. We requested that it was turned back on because we felt it was a bit chilly and the staff facilitated our request and we enjoyed the pool for the rest of the holiday. The pool was cleaned regularly throughout our visit and well maintained, as was the Jacuzzi. The accommodation was outstanding and was a pleasure to come back to after a day out. To be honest the accommodation was so nice we could have spent all of our time in the villa. I particularly enjoyed having a hot jacuzzi in the evening whilst looking out to the hills.

The resort was also ideal, with plenty of shops and restaurants and access to several beaches, a marina, and the unforgettable sand dunes. Well worth a couple of visits. We also hired a car and explored the island. The roads were easy to drive on and the car was well maintained. We drove to el costello on a couple of occasions to enjoy the lagoons when the tide was low (A reccomendation from the staff at Katis) The children loved catching fish in the rocks whilst I enjoyed floating around the beautiful picturesque lagoons. The holiday can be as active or relaxing as you make it. We used the villa to relax and the resort to stretch our legs. One highlight was hiring some electric scooters from town and exploring the resort. The children loved this.

There was a local supermarcado within walking distance of the complex where you could stock up on your essentials. We also enjoyed take away pizzas from the restaurant opposite.

It is also worth mentioning how helpful the staff at Katis were. Nothing was ever to much trouble for them and they would go out of their way to meet your needs. All in all the Katis villas and the resort gets 10/10, hence my decision to return this year. I have also highly recommended this holiday to my family and friends.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Professeu...
Brighton, United Kingdom
“The villa exceeded all our expectations across the board”
Reviewed 2 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

Villa was spotlessly clean and extremely well equipped throughout and with very friendly and helpful staff.
Location was perfect with peace and quiet but close to the lovely town centre of corralejo with it's first class range of cafes, bars and restaurants.
Will certainly be returning to experience this wonderful holiday home in the future.

Liked best: The whole package
Liked least: No obvious things to dislike
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway
fortunane...
Bicester, United Kingdom
“Our most relaxing holiday in years”
Reviewed 25 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

Absolute relaxation was what we were looking for and that is what we got. The villa was excellent to the tiniest detail, the bed was divine and power showers that you don't want to get out of and that includes the one by the pool.
The kitchen included a microwave, kettle, toaster, coffee machine and a toaster/oven as well as a 4 ring hob, more than enough for a holiday. I have already reviewed the restaurant and this does require a visit while you are hear. Slight downside was the pool was a little chilly getting in but once you take the plunge it's ok. Wi-fi was surprisingly fast, the hot tub very relaxing, we hired a car so easy to get round but town is only 20 minute walk or 35 minute amble or €5 taxi ride arranged through the gate house. There is a Spa and gym on site so why leave.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool and hot tub
Liked least: Having to leave
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing