Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Amazing first time experience

Reviewed 14 November 2020
Shiramisha
via mobile
Great surfing experience for beginners

Reviewed 12 August 2020
johannapariss
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 November 2020 via mobile

Such a fantastic first time surfing experience. Elli and the team at Fuerte Tribu helped me feel safe, fun and confident very quickly, even when I felt I was “too old” to learn at 43!
This is gonna be a regular thing for me
See you next week guys!

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 12 August 2020 via mobile

We had a great time taking a three day surf course in a small group and with an enthusiastic and fun tribu team. Simon was our surf teacher and made sure we all learned a lot, had fun and felt comfortable. He also coached us individually and always gave feedback which was really helpful. Definitely recommend doing a surf course here :-)

Date of experience: July 2020
Reviewed 27 February 2020 via mobile

Great family surf day! We were with Simon who was great with the children, first time surfing for them.

Reviewed 20 February 2020

My partner and I had 2 surf lessons with Simone, my partner is a total beginner, I have had a few surf lessons previously and found Simone to be a great instructor. He knew exactly what we should be doing to improve and gave some great tips/ advice. He was also a fun, friendly guide with good local knowledge. The boards, wetsuits and transport are all in good condition too. I would happily recommend this surf school.

Date of experience: February 2020
Voyage26089869071, Propietario at Club de Surf Fuerte Tribu, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2020

Thanks for your words Caroline!!! It was an amazing Valentin’s day with You guys!!!! See You soon!!!

Reviewed 17 February 2020 via mobile

We had a fabulous day, brilliant activity for the whole family, from our 7year old to our teenager and the grown ups. This was the first time we ever tried surfing!
We all came away happy, excited of our achievements, tired and beaming. In love with surfing now! Great tutor, lovely photos and all gear provided. All you need is your enthusiasm. Go for it!

Date of experience: February 2020
Voyage26089869071, Propietario at Club de Surf Fuerte Tribu, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2020

Sharing a class with all your family was an amazing experience for us too!!! You're welcome to come back every time you'll desire!!!! See you soon!!!