Lowest prices for your stay
US$79
US$82
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$71
Hotels.comUS$82
TravelocityUS$82
travelup.comUS$95
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 November 2021 via mobile

Nice at first sight, but once closer clearly very dirty. I was planning to stay there months ago, But as we decided last minute I booked a room in promotion (149 € I thought now for 117€ incl BF) where mentioned 3 P max, double bed and 1 single. we arrived and got an old room with a small bed and humid and dirty. We asked to change at the reception but it was fully booked. The lady was friendly. In the afternoon I checked again and saw there was a nice room available online at 111 eur… the one I allegedly booked!
So I went to the reception to mention this and to ask to change. This man (owner) started yelling at me that I was impolite… Although I tried to calm him down (I am at least a client, 50 yrs old and travelling 6 times a year). he kept on yelling, saying he is almost bankrupt,etc etc.
After his Spanish furie he told me that I could change if we touched nothing in the room, otherwise we needed to pay an extra 35 eur. He yelled that Booking, the government and everybody is making money, except him!
The lady (manager) looked to me ashamed …
As we booked the restaurant as well in the hotel I told him he’d better stay polite or I’d cancel the table and as we are big spenders, he would lose more than the 35 eur to change… but furious and IMPOLITE as he was we left of… stayed in the dirty room and didn’t show up at his restaurant…he lost a meal of 95 eur!

Room tip: Watch out, the nice pictures on all sites is not wat it really is!
Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 November 2021 via mobile

We didn’t get the room we booked. There was no solution as it was fully booked. We checked on internet in at noon and surprisingly and clearly our twin room seemed available… we had to pay extra as we touched the bed in the first room.m?!?
Frustrated owner started a very unprofessional discussion… He claimed to be almost bankrupt… which I can only confirm from the state of the hotel ( dirty, not maintained, worn off etc). I wonder why he wasnt bankrupt yet from the state of his hotel and his attitude…
His frustration and lack of investment translates in his rudeness, overall state, cleanliness and even breakfast. Luckily we did not have dinner in his restaurant. What a scam… hopefully it will be sold soon and restored to its true value. What comes around goes around my love !

Room tip: Avoid rooms 101/102. Avoid eating and even booking there.
Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 April 2021

Although we enjoyed our stay I cannot really recommend this place.
Here are a couple of things I would not describe as excellent service:
- We had a junior suite but neither a terrace nor a balcony. So no possibility to dry our swim suits and towels.
Taking into account that swimming in the sea takes also a part during a trip in Lanzarote I think this is a no go.
- The breakfast was really sparse - old bread (and only one piece per person). For eight Euro a day I would expect a little more
- the pool was closed (and there was no communication beforehand. The owner promised to clean the pool when we arrived but unfortunately he didn’t.
- the restaurant was closed during our stay - no communication beforehand
I understand that we visited this hotel under special circumstances (Corona) but overall we did not feel welcome. And if this is the case I would recommend to close the place rather than open it and offer poor service
- the last day before leaving our room was not cleaned any more.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Casona de Yaiza, Marketing at La Casona De Yaiza, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2021

Dear Lady obviously we don´t have many services just basic that´s why you pay so cheap an even for that money you got a great room better than you ever expected for sure but you don´t mention that it´s true sometimes when people pays so little they ask for more and more, but happily most of our guest´s are so happy to be able to stay in our Hotel for such a good price despite we don´t have that many services as we had, and they congratulates us to be able to survive and are glad to support us instead of asking us for closing as you do. I imagine that Corona situation for the words you had with us in tripadvisor is not affecting you wich I celebrate but for us its more difficult that you can ever imagine otherwise you would not claim us to close you would congratulate us to try to keep alive.And the last day till you don´t leave the room of course we don´t cleaned , we do the check out cleaning once you check out!! Restaurant has been closed since the Pandemia started and it will till its ended that´s also why you can only book with breakfast. You didn´t had a terrace or Balcony because you did not book this type of room.

Reviewed 3 September 2020

The place is beautiful, with a swimming pool to relax, few tables available in the yard, a good breakfast and probably the best shower I ever had in my life. Yaiza is a good starting point to explore the south inland of Lanzarote, being very close to the Timanfaya national park, the Charco Verde, wineries and more.
It's also about 30 minutes ride from the capital, amazing beaches in the south and the airport.

Room tip: Avoid rooms looking over the swimming pool: it can get busy with noisy children!
Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank la_zia_ross
Casona de Yaiza, Marketing at La Casona De Yaiza, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2020

Thank you for your visit and review!! Look forward to welcome you back in a near future

Reviewed 2 March 2020

We had relatively high expectations after reading the hotel website and reports from others, but the reality did not match our hopes.

Firstly, the good points:
The location is quiet (if a bit remote) and the overall ambience is very chilled. The staff were friendly and efficient. The restaurant was cosy and the food generally good, and the breakfast was basic but good.

On the downside:
Our room was clean but quite basic and lacked a fridge, storage space and somewhere to sit comfortably. There was no information pack in the room, particularly information on the bar/restaurant opening times.

There was no guests' lounge where one could meet others if the weather was not particularly good (as we experienced) and although the bar was open during the evening, our experience was that during the daytime it was closed . If one wanted to have a relaxing day by the pool or on the balcony, there was no facility to get any refreshments or snacks. This was compounded by the lack of fridge / tea-making facility in the room. One had the impression that the hotel were actively discouraging guests to remain on the premises.

The breakfast buffet arrangements were pretty chaotic - cutlery/crockery. drinks and food were all crammed into a small area resulting in it being very congested with the guests having to juggle for position with each other to get their breakfast.

Date of stay: February 2020