“Amazing Awesome Time”

Romano's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 28 Restaurants in Norton
Description: Locally owned and operated since 2006. Authentic Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria. Dine in, carry out or delivery within 5 miles.
Reviewed 13 February 2020

This place is amazing I love it to death it so yummy and I eat there all the time it’s amazing!!!!!!!

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank 823calebt
Write a reviewReviews (76)

Reviewed 4 January 2020 via mobile

A friend told me about Romano's...I had never been there 'cause there a fantastic Italian joint in Wise, 5 miles away, where I've been going for more years than I can count. Well, it's Romano's for me in future Best marinara sauce I've ever had; bread sticks to die for...I even scarfed the iceberg-lettuce salad (though I prefer other salad greens). Wonderful service from a waiter named Lisa...and the piece de resistance: Affordable prices. Make haste....GO!!!

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank frankiez286
Reviewed 22 July 2019 via mobile

We went there today the pizza and breadsticks with cheese was amazing. Staff was very friendly. Their large pizzas we pretty big

Date of visit: July 2019
1  Thank Snowflakerobbins2006
Reviewed 17 July 2019

I have eaten at Romano's many, many times over the years. I enjoy the good selection of items on their menu. I especially like the pizza and the subs. The peppercorn ranch dressing is great for salads as well which are always fresh and more than just lettuce.

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank Dynomiteisme
Reviewed 7 May 2019 via mobile

The food is always good. This chick 'o philly is my favorite. Get extra sauce. Service can vary between very good and pretty sorry, it's just the luck of the draw. The food is worth the wait.

Date of visit: April 2019