“Always good food”

Romano's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 29 Restaurants in Norton
Description: Locally owned and operated since 2006. Authentic Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria. Dine in, carry out or delivery within 5 miles.
Reviewed 7 May 2019 via mobile

The food is always good. This chick 'o philly is my favorite. Get extra sauce. Service can vary between very good and pretty sorry, it's just the luck of the draw. The food is worth the wait.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank Donna H
Write a reviewReviews (77)

Reviewed 28 February 2019 via mobile

Portions are great, food is fantastic, Crystal is a wonderful Manger and delivery can't be beat! I highly recommend Romano's, whether dining in or ordering delivery from work. Don't forget to tip your delivery person!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed 12 February 2019 via mobile

Love love love this place. The owner is very friendly and the staff is excellent. The pizza is the best around period!!!!! The pasta dishes are all great to but I can't get past the pizza. Cheese bread sticks will make you slap ya mamma they are so good and stacked with cheese. They have sandwiches also. The philly cheese is awesome. You got to get the home made chips sooo crunchy and delicious. Did I mention the pizza.............

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank Jody T
Reviewed 11 February 2019 via mobile

I had received a gift card that I found recently from a friend. It had been a Christmas gift and though I couldn’t remember the monetary value, it would have been at least $50. The owner was behind the counter and said they had changed the cards they used and there was no way to check the balance. After apologizing multiple times and stating he wished he could do something, he offered to charge us half of the bill total. The bill was $21 for our lunch. We never argued or insisted on any amount. We had been very dedicated customers for several years - even before he opened the Norton location we frequented the restaurant in Castlewood - but due to the decline in quality and service had not been in over a year. Today confirmed that we don’t need to patronize either restaurant again. Just another reason why the parking lot has been nearly empty in recent months. Another two customers lost.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank JLH68
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

I ordered a gluten free burger on gluten free bun in the hope that they had gotten gluten free figured out. They haven't! Bun was so hard it was partially inedible. My husband ordered the baked spaghetti and was surprised to get a small dish of spaghetti, without meat for $10. My chardonnay was good, but the Cabernet didn't taste like a Cab Sauvignon.

Date of visit: July 2018