“I can't believe this place is still open ”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #9 of 28 Restaurants in Norton
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Reviewed 2 September 2019 via mobile

I don't know how many times I've had to wait at least 30 minutes to even get my drink, or how it takes an hour to get the " food" This place has gone downhill big time.Food is terrible most of the time. I will not be coming back.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (50)

Reviewed 24 June 2019

The service is deadly slow. Waiters hardly ever visit the tables. The food is just OK. It is not worth the price.

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank mintymoo5
Reviewed 13 March 2019 via mobile

Hadn't been to Applebees in Norton in a while, so there we were. Wednesday night. Lots of toddlers and younger in the house, but I was told the "kids eat free" deal was not offered any more. Soon it was a din, kinda like a Chuck E. Cheese. But, it's a family restaurant, so there you go. The floor and furniture could use an upgrade. Looked run down. The food...just ok. The grilled chicken and shrimp was a bit dry. There is essentially no wine list. Bar drinks are weak and expensive. Not like I remember from years past.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed 16 December 2018 via mobile

Very good food, no wait, very attentive staff, quick service, affordable food! Could not ask for a better dinner for family of four.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 18 September 2018

My two friends and I stopped by for dinner after the movies. The place was not crowded so we were seated immediately. Our waiter quickly got our drinks and then took our orders. We waited for 40 minutes for our entrees. It took 25 minutes to get our salads. The shrimp I ordered was good as was the broccoli. The garlic green beans were undercooked and horrible. The ribs barely had any meat on them. The service was slow and the food was average. I probably will not be back for anything but an appetizer.

Date of visit: September 2018