“Amazing!”

The Wood Booger Grill
Ranked #2 of 28 Restaurants in Norton
Reviewed 3 May 2021

Had the fried green tomatoes and the Bigfoot's potato, and it was amazing!
Big portion sizes and full of flavor!
Loved the decor and the waitress was very friendly.
My husband had the catfish and our friend the Texas Burger, and they very much enjoyed their entrees.
We are 100% going to come back to eat again!

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (78)

Reviewed 26 April 2021

We've been to this restaurant a number of times. We've always enjoyed our experience. However, yesterday, was definitely an exception. We decided to order take out yesterday as we knew it was Sunday and the place would be slammed. Our order was placed and would be ready for pick-up at 1:00pm. We picked up our food and paid for it inside. After getting back into the car, and driving a piece down the road, I realize both my mom and I are missing are side order of mac and cheese, our fried pickles didn't come with the ranch like it stated online, and we had no utensils or napkins. We turn around and come back to the restaurant and go inside to retrieve our missing food items. From the minute I let the employee who was at the desk know why we had returned (don't remember seeing a name tag but she had dark hair and long, blue finger nails), she immediately began giving attitude, telling me in a snarky tone, "I don't remember you asking for ranch". Well considering online it says 'served with ranch', I didn't think I would have to request it. She went back and got our missing mac and cheese and the ranch. She came back and lazily handed us the stuff. No apology, no 'sorry for the mistake'. The worst part of all of this is that the food was FANTASTIC. But the crappy service ruined the whole experience.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 15 August 2020 via mobile

Great food! Large portion sizes!
I would definitely eat here again the next time I’m passing through!

Date of visit: August 2020
2  Thank Stephanie B
Reviewed 8 March 2020

everything was outstanding ,a little run down but i went for the food and was well pleased . norton is a great little town.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 28 February 2020

I ordered an appetizer of cheese fries along with a cheeseburger and fries. The cheese fries arrived and had tons of cheese and bacon, more than I've ever seen. The fries was cold which made the appetizer not good. My burger arrived about 2 minutes later which means I had my meal and appetizer at the same time. This should not happen. The burger was average at best. Not sure if the meat had spices in the meat or not but it had a different taste. I noticed the ketchup was some off brand. It was the worst ketchup I have tasted. For the price, top of the line ketchup like Heinz should be served. The tea was good. I would not recommend. Workers didn't seem organized and I was not impressed with the atmosphere. They do have a burger eating challenge if you are in to that.

Date of visit: February 2020