“Great food!”

The Wood Booger Grill
Ranked #2 of 28 Restaurants in Norton
Reviewed 15 August 2020 via mobile

Great food! Large portion sizes!
I would definitely eat here again the next time I’m passing through!

Date of visit: August 2020
2  Thank Stephanie B
Write a reviewReviews (78)

Reviewed 8 March 2020

everything was outstanding ,a little run down but i went for the food and was well pleased . norton is a great little town.

Reviewed 28 February 2020

I ordered an appetizer of cheese fries along with a cheeseburger and fries. The cheese fries arrived and had tons of cheese and bacon, more than I've ever seen. The fries was cold which made the appetizer not good. My burger arrived about 2 minutes later which means I had my meal and appetizer at the same time. This should not happen. The burger was average at best. Not sure if the meat had spices in the meat or not but it had a different taste. I noticed the ketchup was some off brand. It was the worst ketchup I have tasted. For the price, top of the line ketchup like Heinz should be served. The tea was good. I would not recommend. Workers didn't seem organized and I was not impressed with the atmosphere. They do have a burger eating challenge if you are in to that.

Reviewed 4 February 2020 via mobile

We have ate at the Woodbooger Grill several times. We always love our meal. The people are always very friendly. Price is good also.

1  Thank Rudekoolaid
Reviewed 2 February 2020 via mobile

The food is great! Staff is always friendly. The Texas burger is awesome. Onion rings are perfect.You won’t regret making a stop at this restaurant.

Date of visit: January 2020