Lowest prices for your stay
US$78
US$70
View deal
SAVE US$8
US$78
US$70
View deal
SAVE US$8
Reserve now, pay at stay
Econo LodgeUS$70
PricelineUS$70
Hotels.comUS$78
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 October 2019

Staff were friendly, but the hotel itself is in terrible condition. There is filth and leaks everywhere, there was even mouse poop in the bathroom. We have been trying to contact the general manager to notify him about everything and it has been like pulling teeth to reach him...

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2018

Staff were nice. It was quiet. I had no issues. Of course they could do some updating, but most hotels like this don’t them often so you can’t expect the place to be prestine. The beds were not too great but the pillows were very comfortable. I would stay here again.

Room tip: Room away from stairs
Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

I was suppose to stay here for 7 days for work, my first day arriving, I learned they had no elevator in the hotel and had to carry a weeks worth of stuff up the stairs. While I was carrying everything up and down the stairs, their was a group of employees, guest, not sure who they were just drinking in the lobby, getting drunk and management not saying or doing anything about it. I mean how disrespectful is that? People that’s in recovery, this would not be good for them, children don’t need to see things like that. No respect for their guest. Food was awful, you can tell they cut some ingredients out to save money. Reporting things to management, they did not care, I felt very very unsafe after reporting things to management. I hope everyone listens, just because it’s a low cheap price, it’s not worth it. I will never stay at this place ever again, and I have reported this company for many reasons, just don’t do it, don’t stay here.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Sandy J
Reviewed 16 July 2018

WOW! for the price Amazing! Comfortable bed. Clean rooms. Nice enough cont breakfast. pool and basic fitness center. My only complaint is that when I ask the front desk if U could get a Motorized Wheel Chair yo the pool. He said no :-( ..... Im certain business will likely bring me back to the Norton area and this facility :-)

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Quiet hotel but very eerie. Channels on the TV that didn't work and couldn't adjust to full screen, loose light bulbs in lamps, one burnt out. Go to Hardee's next door for breakfast. Everything on the continental breakfast bar was bland and even the "eggs" were like cardboard. Even the players commented that the cereal was sugar free and the eggs were green on the bottom. Would only recommend this establishment as a last resort.

Date of stay: March 2018