I have recently returned from a short break here, and to be honest I can't really fault anything. The food was lovely there was always a wide range of choice and the staff were always checking and filling empty dishes. The hotel is immaculate inside, the outside could do with a lick of paint, but inside it is definatley a 5*. Our rooms where tidyed everyday and if you where still in your room when the maids came, they would ask you when they could come back which I thought was very helpful. I stayed in room 326 with my mum and we must of had one of the best views! Sa Coma is a lovely resort, however this hotel is on the edge and a 10 minute walk along the beach front to S'Illot, which had a lovely restaurant called 'Bi Ba Bo' where me and my mum eat twice for lunch on our break. We walked to the main town of Sa Coma and nothing much was open, but there seemed to be a lot of bars/shops/restaurants/cafes which would suit everybody needs. Overall I was very impressed with this hotel and would definately recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hipotels Hotel Mediterraneo enjoys a paradisiacal setting on the seashore surrounded by more than 1.5 hectares of landscaped gardens. Experience a relaxing holiday in the beautiful natural setting of Punta de n'Amer with views from the terraces over the Mediterranean Sea. Hipotels Hotel Mediterraneo has a ISO 14001 international certification, meaning it is committed to caring for the environment, efficiently making use of resources and energy, controlling and substituting products for those that are more environmentally friendly, and recycling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Hipotels Mediterraneo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blau Mediterraneo Sa Coma
- Hotel Blau Mediterraneo
- Hipotels Mediterraneo Sa Coma, Majorca